Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5G and Coronavirus

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I came on this thread which I thought was supposed to be about Covid 19, but seems to have gone off at a bit of a tangent lately. Out of interest, from this post where you originally bought up your previous account.

Sorry to hear about your problems, but two quick questions.

1. If you can't remember the password to your account, why didn't you use the 'forgotten password' thing ?
2. Maybe I'm being thick, but I can't work out who you are, so could you tell me your previous Username(s) ?

Thanking you kindly :thumbsup:

Don't worry about it mate, all can be confirmed from Bozza. But finding out or not, Its not really a big deal though is it? Infact this is sad.

Let's get this back to the thread subject.

Not worried, just interested in who you used to post as, before you were forced to change your Username. I assume you were a regular/long-term poster and I'm sure Bozza has better things to do.

So, in traditional terms, OOOh Are ya ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Not worried, just interested in who you used to post as, before you were forced to change your Username. I assume you were a regular/long-term poster and I'm sure Bozza has better things to do.

Why do you care???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Why do you care???

Not worried, just interested in who you used to post as, before you were forced to change your Username.

Just interested, as I would be for any regular/long term poster who, though no fault of their own, was forced to change their Username :shrug:

Last edited:

May 4, 2020
I don't believe G5 causes Covid 19.

Because David Icke has contributed to linking covid 19 with G5 in a conspiracy theory, it means its impossible to speculate G5 now without people suddenly accusing you of shapeshifting into David Icke.
David Icke is our Lord who we obey and worship. He will be our leader when the tinfoil hatters go to war with the Conspiracy haters with blood and thirst. But it shouldn't mean G5 is harmless and innocent because David Icke says its dangerous .

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If 5G causes Covid-19, how would you explain the cases of Covid-19 in countries which don't have any 5G infrastructure?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
It would seem impossible for 5G to actually give you Covid-19.

5G could perhaps lower your immune response though ?

This thread was created purely to stop the main coronavirus thread being hijacked by 5G discussions.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

May 4, 2020
Have a look at this list and take your pick:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

How much 5G infrastructure do you reckon there is in Burundi, Niger, Mali, Guadeloupe or New Caledonia, to take a few examples?

It's just the media were using Iran alot as the example for a country without G5 and their death stats which disprove this G5 Covid-19 theory. The preparation for G5 in Iran was reported to have been finished around the end of March, near when the lock down began in Iran.

Like I say, I don't think 5G causes Covid-19 but that's a bit strange? Why didn't they just use the countries you've mentioned if they wanted to use examples of countries without G5 and death stats related ? Why use a country where you could argue it does have 5G even if its not fully switched on.?

Makes you think they're trying to defend G5 for some reason we're not being told?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
For this to be true, surely 5G would have to cause a contagious illness as otherwise there is no way of explaining cases in locations where there is no 5G infrastructure or the increased prevelance amongst healthcare workers treating COVID-19 patients.

I rarely paid attention during biology lessons at school, but to the very best of my knowledge the only way that humans can infect one another is through either viral or bacterial transmission. This is a genuine question, but does the prevailing conspiracy suggest that it does?

If it does, how do conspiracy theorists explain the supposed science behind this? If not, then surely the presence of cases in locations where 5G does not exist is sufficient to debunk it at its root.

I’m someone who errs on the side of “most conspiracy theorists are mentalists”, but accept that every now and then there must be a crumb of truth behind them. There are certainly aspects of 9/11 for instance that don’t fully stack up for me. But this one just seems so obviously flawed, and yet seems to have significant groundswell so I’m wondering if I’m missing something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here