Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Rip Terry Boyle

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I used to wash his car as a kid when he lived down the road from me in Coldean. His was the first to have a swimming pool in the garden (knowing Coldean, it probably still is!) and my sister and I used to have a great time in it with his kids.

An old school knocker boy, he was constantly 'away' when we were growing up but, as the OP says, he was a huge Albion fan and will be sadly missed.

RIP Terry.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Didn't He try to buy the club once

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
rip Terry Boyle , yes he was a colourful character but he was a big Albion fan .

Very good point HBZ, he was a character, I was proud to count him as a friend, so as my dear old Mum used to say, re this thread, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sat once or twice on the OSAB’s table at Withdean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes l came across that particular group a few times, (boozy bunch), when l seemed to win 1st prize on the old Heroes & Winners competition. I don't think there were many people in it!

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Does being an Albion fan negate you from being a crook and a scumbag.Ripping off the public and fellow antique dealers,B T phone scams and drug dealing doesn't paint a picture of someone who's death should be lamented.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Does being an Albion fan negate you from being a crook and a scumbag.Ripping off the public and fellow antique dealers,B T phone scams and drug dealing doesn't paint a picture of someone who's death should be lamented.

Does being a crook and a scumbag negate him being a human, father and husband though.

Last edited:

macky

Dec 28, 2004

The B T
one was a good one though weren't it

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I was just thinking he'd be a right c@nt if he'd been one of those thieving scumbags in the Croydon area. Being a Brighton fan clearly saved him. Phew

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Does being a crook and a scumbag negate him being a human, father and husband though.
There's nothing that would negate that as far as I'm aware. Paedophiles, wife beaters, cannibals etc would still be humans, fathers and husbands if they had been married and fathered kids.

Not too sure what your point was?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I used to wash his car as a kid when he lived down the road from me in Coldean. His was the first to have a swimming pool in the garden (knowing Coldean, it probably still is!) and my sister and I used to have a great time in it with his kids.

An old school knocker boy, he was constantly 'away' when we were growing up but, as the OP says, he was a huge Albion fan and will be sadly missed.

RIP Terry.

Corner of Rush & Park right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Totally unnecessary, why comment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here