Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Everyone get down the beach and watch.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Excellent judging from the list of places it will fly over it Well pass over Shoreham ...I’ll be outside working so hopefully can have a gander and take that moment in

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Do these planes show on FlightRadar24?

Also, heard that Biggin Hill were refused permission to do a fly past for Captain Tom but weren't given a reason until the RAF said they were doing an official fly past.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Going to miss Bexhill, unfortunately, unless the pilot gets lost!

If it flies directly from Ditchling to Ovingdean, it will miss BN9 unfortunately. Hopefully, from Ditchling, it will fly directly to the coast, and take a sharp right to follow the coastline.

If the idea is to honour people who played a big part in the war then they should fly over Bexhill.

After all, Spike Milligan was stationed here before he went to Italy, on guard at Galley Hill, a few hundred yards for me. Plus he has a slightly strange iron statue of him there so clearly a war hero!

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
I believe they have a Spit at Goodwood ?

I live near goodwood and about midday one flew past so bit of a coincidence if it’s not one of theirs doing it. Imagine it was setting off then although that’s a complete guess obviously! Shall keep an eye later

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
East Grinstead hospital say it's due there at 1pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here