Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Millie Small - RIP

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
RIP Millie SmalL

RIP Millie SmalL (My boy lollipop)
Another loss sadly, I seem to remember her opening a shop at the bottom of Edward Street

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Another artist gone from my collection of childhood 45's. Fontana Record label if I recall correctly from a time when, as a 10 year old, the label was as important to me as the artist, the composer and every scrap of detail I could prise from that little piece of black vinyl. Not really that old these days, but what a massive impact she had around the world. I imagine it's impossible to conceive the impact she had from the viewpoint of 2020. RIP Millie Small.

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
My boy lollipop was biggest selling Ska record of all time. Probably didnt need to make another one :lolol: but seriously not without checking then one might register

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Another artist gone from my collection of childhood 45's. Fontana Record label if I recall correctly from a time when, as a 10 year old, the label was as important to me as the artist, the composer and every scrap of detail I could prise from that little piece of black vinyl. Not really that old these days, but what a massive impact she had around the world. I imagine it's impossible to conceive the impact she had from the viewpoint of 2020. RIP Millie Small.

Remember the writing on the black run off area of vinyl, like Porkys prime cuts etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here