Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the virus come in November? (Tin foil warning)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It's been a weird day of Covid-19 news in Sweden and I think maybe it deserves its own thread since its quite remarkable, interesting and something that could have massive consequences on a number of levels.

Swedish state epidemiologist Anders Tengell today said:

- Probably some people in Sweden were infected with the corona virus in November. But we're not going to map the cases backwards, says Tegnell. - This is not something we want to burden the health care system with.

In mid April it was reported that several participants at the Military Olympic Games held in Wuhan on 17-29 October 2019 came home sick, and had Covid-19-like symptoms.

On April 16 Sweden tested five of these participants with brand new (and not necessarily functional) antibody tests. One tested positive (but could have got the virus later), four negative.

You might also have read the news about Amirouche Hammar, the French guy who got the virus on December 27, three days before China confirmed its first case.

And you might have read this article from Business Insider:
"As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

Concerns about what is now known to be the novel coronavirus pandemic were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents."

Some of the question this rises to me is: if the US intelligence services knew about this, and cases where likely in Sweden (and other places), this should mean it is very likely that intelligence services knew already in November that something was wrong. Did our governments ignore early warnings?

Trigger warning: my moderate lizard views begin here

In that case - why? Is it intentional? Or perhaps more likely to some: Is this whole pandemic the result of a massive unintended and now classified top secret **** up by the worlds two superpowers? If this is the case, of course it would be top secret - it would be a threat to national security. A unprevented highly preventable pandemic of this proportion would demand the heads of many.

So what implies that this could be a massive ****up?

As you may remember, China was reporting in their state news that the virus could have come from America. The US and the media called it "conspiracy theories". To you none tin-foilers, I know from experience that calling something a conspiracy theory immediatly stigmatize a perspective regardless of how true or not true it is.

Meanwhile, the US government and some media outlets says it could have come from the Wuhan lab - also denounced as "conspiracy theories".

What some of us tin-foilers believe is that Covid-19 could have been around for a while - and possibly mutated at the Military Olympics in Wuhan, creating a more contagius disease.

Why do we believe this is possible?

Because the Wuhan lab was not the only lab of some importance in 2019. Last summer, the army biodefense lab of Fort Detrick had to shut down because of safety concerns.

The exact nature of the problem was not revealed:
"In the statement, the C.D.C. cited “national security reasons” as the rationale for not releasing information about its decision."

Since the start of the Obama era and continuing in the Trump era, people who share confidential - regardless of the nature - information to media face a very high risk of getting lifetime imprisonment, so we are unlikely to ever understand what really happened.

But what some of us tinfoilers believe is that whatever leaked from the American biolab could have been, at the Military Olympics, mixed up with whatever leaked from the Wuhan lab (or that pangolin for that matter), creating a weird virus that does not behave like your average virus.

Who knows.

But regardless: if Covid 19, or some earlier mutation of it, infected people in October/November 2019, it would be really.. interesting in multiple ways. Not least since a lot of you guys have been writing about a weird cough you got during this time.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Right, I have laughed at some of the stuff you have posted on here over the last couple of months, including the "sex in a basement" stuff, but quite frankly I find the conspiracy stuff a bit tedious. You have played this out on other threads, without having to start another one to prove YOUR point.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's been a weird day of Covid-19 news in Sweden and I think maybe it deserves its own thread since its quite remarkable, interesting and something that could have massive consequences on a number of levels.

Swedish state epidemiologist Anders Tengell today said:

- Probably some people in Sweden were infected with the corona virus in November. But we're not going to map the cases backwards, says Tegnell. - This is not something we want to burden the health care system with.

In mid April it was reported that several participants at the Military Olympic Games held in Wuhan on 17-29 October 2019 came home sick, and had Covid-19-like symptoms.

On April 16 Sweden tested five of these participants with brand new (and not necessarily functional) antibody tests. One tested positive (but could have got the virus later), four negative.

You might also have read the news about Amirouche Hammar, the French guy who got the virus on December 27, three days before China confirmed its first case.

And you might have read this article from Business Insider:
"As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

Concerns about what is now known to be the novel coronavirus pandemic were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents."

Some of the question this rises to me is: if the US intelligence services knew about this, and cases where likely in Sweden (and other places), this should mean it is very likely that intelligence services knew already in November that something was wrong. Did our governments ignore early warnings?

Trigger warning: my moderate lizard views begin here

In that case - why? Is it intentional? Or perhaps more likely to some: Is this whole pandemic the result of a massive unintended and now classified top secret **** up by the worlds two superpowers? If this is the case, of course it would be top secret - it would be a threat to national security. A unprevented highly preventable pandemic of this proportion would demand the heads of many.

So what implies that this could be a massive ****up?

As you may remember, China was reporting in their state news that the virus could have come from America. The US and the media called it "conspiracy theories". To you none tin-foilers, I know from experience that calling something a conspiracy theory immediatly stigmatize a perspective regardless of how true or not true it is.

Meanwhile, the US government and some media outlets says it could have come from the Wuhan lab - also denounced as "conspiracy theories".

What some of us tin-foilers believe is that Covid-19 could have been around for a while - and possibly mutated at the Military Olympics in Wuhan, creating a more contagius disease.

Why do we believe this is possible?

Because the Wuhan lab was not the only lab of some importance in 2019. Last summer, the army biodefense lab of Fort Detrick had to shut down because of safety concerns.

The exact nature of the problem was not revealed:
"In the statement, the C.D.C. cited “national security reasons” as the rationale for not releasing information about its decision."

Since the start of the Obama era and continuing in the Trump era, people who share confidential - regardless of the nature - information to media face a very high risk of getting lifetime imprisonment, so we are unlikely to ever understand what really happened.

But what some of us tinfoilers believe is that whatever leaked from the American biolab could have been, at the Military Olympics, mixed up with whatever leaked from the Wuhan lab (or that pangolin for that matter), creating a weird virus that does not behave like your average virus.

Who knows.

But regardless: if Covid 19, or some earlier mutation of it, infected people in October/November 2019, it would be really.. interesting in multiple ways. Not least since a lot of you guys have been writing about a weird cough you got during this time.

I think you’re a bit of the nutter with the second half of your post - but I’m convinced I had it in December. I’d done a bit of travelling in November & December through Europe for work. Just as I was going to a xmas market in Germany I had most of the symptoms - dry cough for 2 weeks or so, razor sore throat, high temp on my chest & shivers. Also had a complete loss of taste and smell for 5-7 days

I’m rarely ill and fairly fit but this wiped me out.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Right, I have laughed at some of the stuff you have posted on here over the last couple of months, including the "sex in a basement" stuff, but quite frankly I find the conspiracy stuff a bit tedious. You have played this out on other threads, without having to start another one to prove YOUR point.

The second part of this thread may or may not be relevant or worthy of its own thread. Increasing reports from, among others the Swedish state epidemiologist reporting that Covid-19 or some version of Covid-19 could have been present in Europe since October/November, and that there is a decent possiblity intelligence services knew of it early (since people went home from the Wuhan Military World Games sick), is a pretty big deal.

Here is a number of reasons why it could be very interesting to anyone and not only tinfoilers: if people got sick in october/november, why didnt it spread like it is now - is European spring its favorite environment? Did it mutate? Are these (possibly) infected militaries immune? When did governments really get their first warnings? Could they be held responsible for either not reacting to these potential warnings, or for not investigating it closer?

Sure, its possible it was only Swedish participants that got sick in symptoms reminding of Covid 19 (article here: https://nsd.se/nyheter/lulea/avslojar-kan-ha-smittats-manader-innan-utbrottet-nm5340456.aspx) since I havent seen any other country report about it.

But then again it could also be because a) only Swedes got sick, b) it was or people thought it was a normal flu or c) mainly Swedish military could speak about the health conditions of military personnel publicly because they are not doing anything of importance and havent been for 200 years.

Is all of this circumstancial? Yes. Of course. But Tegnell saying they have suspected cases from November and the French guy getting sick one month before their "official" first case is something extraordinary, in my opinion (even when I take my tin foil hat off). It is something that in due time will be investigated on a closer level and something that could have major political implications, why I think its worthy of its own thread.

And if you dont agree - well, shut up and dont read it - its quite simple.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have read all sorts, from it being a joint US and China bio warfare program gone wrong to it being transmitted through phone masts.

I don’t buy it. My belief is it’s a mutated virus that was bound to find it’s way out of those rancid wet markets the Chinese insist on running. It was only a matter of time before one of them mutated into this.

As for the November question. It likely has been rattling around since late last year. Wouldn’t seem unlikely.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Far too long that initial post, CBA to read it.

I sort of agree, its quite complex though but I'll try to TLDR it:

1. Multiple things indicate that the virus, in some shape or form, came in October/November. Swedish state epidemiologist believe we had cases in November. Swedish military personnel came home sick after Military World Games held in Wuhan in October.

2. American media (ABC & Business Insider) states that the US intelligence services knew of the virus in November. I speculate that other Western intelligence services could or should have known since normally fit military personnel came home sick with unusual, Covid-like symptoms.

3. My speculations about the American & Chinese accusations of eachother could both be true because of some circumstances with unknown value.

4. I also ramble a bit about what it could mean if governments knew and for whatever reason ignored warnings.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I have read all sorts, from it being a joint US and China bio warfare program gone wrong to it being transmitted through phone masts.

I don’t buy it. My belief is it’s a mutated virus that was bound to find it’s way out of those rancid wet markets the Chinese insist on running. It was only a matter of time before one of them mutated into this.

As for the November question. It likely has been rattling around since late last year. Wouldn’t seem unlikely.

I felt rough as ********s from the beginning of December until the new year, lost sense of taste and smell, something is afoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda

English & European

The most plausible conspiracy I've seen is that it DID come from the lab in Wuhan, 200m from that wet market, but not intentionally. They were studying animal viruses following the previous SARS outbreak, attempting to get ahead of the game in terms of the next epidemic that could jump species and unfortunately it got out and infected one of the scientists unbeknown to them at the time.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The most plausible conspiracy I've seen is that it DID come from the lab in Wuhan, 200m from that wet market, but not intentionally. They were studying animal viruses following the previous SARS outbreak, attempting to get ahead of the game in terms of the next epidemic that could jump species and unfortunately it got out and infected one of the scientists unbeknown to them at the time.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The second part of this thread may or may not be relevant or worthy of its own thread. Increasing reports from, among others the Swedish state epidemiologist reporting that Covid-19 or some version of Covid-19 could have been present in Europe since October/November, and that there is a decent possiblity intelligence services knew of it early (since people went home from the Wuhan Military World Games sick), is a pretty big deal.

Here is a number of reasons why it could be very interesting to anyone and not only tinfoilers: if people got sick in october/november, why didnt it spread like it is now - is European spring its favorite environment? Did it mutate? Are these (possibly) infected militaries immune? When did governments really get their first warnings? Could they be held responsible for either not reacting to these potential warnings, or for not investigating it closer?

Sure, its possible it was only Swedish participants that got sick in symptoms reminding of Covid 19 (article here: https://nsd.se/nyheter/lulea/avslojar-kan-ha-smittats-manader-innan-utbrottet-nm5340456.aspx) since I havent seen any other country report about it.

But then again it could also be because a) only Swedes got sick, b) it was or people thought it was a normal flu or c) mainly Swedish military could speak about the health conditions of military personnel publicly because they are not doing anything of importance and havent been for 200 years.

Is all of this circumstancial? Yes. Of course. But Tegnell saying they have suspected cases from November and the French guy getting sick one month before their "official" first case is something extraordinary, in my opinion (even when I take my tin foil hat off). It is something that in due time will be investigated on a closer level and something that could have major political implications, why I think its worthy of its own thread.

And if you dont agree - well, shut up and dont read it - its quite simple.[/QUOTE]

How could you know whether you agreed or not unless you read it

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How could you know whether you agreed or not unless you read it

People not agreeing is completely fine and even encouraged, but his complain about the necessity of the thread is pretty pointless.

If I walk into a store and they have a shelf of the new Coca Cola Donkey Balls flavour, I dont go to the shopkeeper and tell him "I dont need this, please put it on the shelf with the Vanilla & Cherry cokes". I just leave.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Possible that the virus came from the lab, possible that there were cases in Europe earlier than detected, but I would think that if that were true, then a more virulent or more violent form of that virus has since arrived, as people were not dying at such an alarming rate until much later.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

This is my view as well, I don’t view this as a conspiracy though I personally think this is more likely than the official story, given some of the pictures of poor practices and reports we’ve heard from people who work in these labs it seems like this outbreak was inevitable at some point.

Hard to trust anything China come out with at the moment given their lack of transparency and the disgraceful under reporting of deaths.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Who knows.

You obviously dont.You don’t know the half of it and you are only touching the edges.

5G- Big Pharma-Dominic Cummings-Chinese Military Sonar controlled Bats.
Join the dots and follow the money. It all adds up.

Do your own research.Wake up people.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I don’t know about the conspiracy theory, but I’m convinced I had it in early December, I was rough as hell with most of the symptoms for 2 weeks, got better for about a week and then can down with it again for about another 10 days, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so rough, I had 2 days in bed sweating buckets with a terrible fever and the worst cough I’ve ever had.
At the time I put it down to a dose of flu followed by a bad cold, but with hindsight I’m sure it was covid.
My wife came down with it about a week after I got better albeit with milder symptoms.

May 4, 2020
Hard to trust anything China come out with at the moment given their lack of transparency and the disgraceful under reporting of deaths.

I bet the Chinese are saying the exact same about us lot right now. I just wish we'd all stop blaming people and instead watch out for the growing prejudice coming out of this. The last thing we need is a load of hatred for fellow humans. The last think we need is another Gleizwich incident.
Ultimately you know nothing other than what you've read or watched on TV about this virus. So in reality, you're just gossiping like everyone else right now and unfortunately all that sort of view will has the potential for is another idiotic war where we all end up clapping killers for the next 80 years.

So why not stop the blame and question the Information you've been given rather than questioning everyone else's?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
typical conspiracy, smash multiple pieces of information together that dont fit or contradict, claim as proof of something. if you stuck to one thing might have credibility, as it is, this is a mess: a virus was around in Novemeber, the US intelligence knew about it and did nothing, it spread from Wuhan from a lab in US. :smokin::mad:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
typical conspiracy, smash multiple pieces of information together that dont fit or contradict, claim as proof of something. if you stuck to one thing might have credibility, as it is, this is a mess: a virus was around in Novemeber, the US intelligence knew about it and did nothing, it spread from Wuhan from a lab in US. :smokin::mad:

Yes, big American military biolab having a leak, American military going to Military Games in Wuhan, people getting sick at the Military Games in Wuhan, the world getting a disease from Wuhan, China claiming it could have come from American military visiting Wuhan, the yanks saying it could have come from the lab in Wuhan.

My mad mind says: "its possible it could have come from either or both labs. I dont know."

Sane mainstream mind says: "obviously it was a pangolin. We know this and everything else is completely impossible."

I'll stick with my madness thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here