Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Albion fan winding up dirty fans.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[tweet]1257277011573252101[/tweet]

[tweet]1257501635078688770[/tweet]

[tweet]1257529095665201154[/tweet]

[tweet]1257580760233582593[/tweet]

[tweet]1257606472311009280[/tweet]

[tweet]1257408103273975810[/tweet]

This made me laugh :lol:
Is Mr Sowerby on NSC?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I must be missing something - a number of those responses seem to imply that "we" want to do away with relegation this season. Where has that come from? :shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don’t know if he’s on here but he’s crap at arguing. Firstly he needs to point out at no time have Brighton said no relegation

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we want to avoid 14 EPL sides voting to restart the current season under circumstances unfavourable to our survival, for example at neutral venues, or with less than 90 minutes a game, having our fans going around and winding up fans of other clubs might not be the best strategy. Sowerby is a dick as far as I am concerned.

Edit- probably won't make any difference, but even so.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I must be missing something - a number of those responses seem to imply that "we" want to do away with relegation this season. Where has that come from? :shrug:
A journalist made it up when he was writing about Paul Barber saying that he thought neutral venues were unfair.

And so Barber/bhafc now have the reputation that we want to abandon relegation.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
As a club we probably are against relegation though. I can't imagine any club in the PL would accept being relegated as a result of matches played behind closed doors or at neutral venues. A legal challenge would be in the moment the final whistle was blown.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've said it once, and i'll say it again.

Leeds fans are ****ing morons.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It is a shame when we don’t have someone in the trenches putting them right though isn’t it ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don’t know if he’s on here but he’s crap at arguing. Firstly he needs to point out at no time have Brighton said no relegation

He seems to have been replying to Leeds fans all day if you read his Tweets, he has pointed out what you have said about relegation more than once

MJSowerby

Jan 23, 2020
Steyning
I wasn't expecting my tweet to get so much attention but it seems I was wrong. I decided to tweet what I did becuase I saw a lot of Leeds and Liverpool fans desperate for the season to restart ASAP so they can win Promotion/the league. I've had over 100 replies to the original tweet mainly from Leeds fans with most suggesting that we are against the season restarting and that we want relegation scrapped which is not true at all. I've done my best to reply to every tweet suggesting that we want to get rid of relegation, it seems many still don't understand that all we are against is having to play games at neutral venues.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia

It came from here https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52517532 the morons clearly do not have the mental acuity to read an article and understand who is saying what. Paul Barber is saying that playing at neutral grounds changes the dynamics of the league but the suggestion that relegation be removed as a solution is an idea put forward by the journalist. Illiterate ****tards

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've said it once, and i'll say it again.

Leeds fans are ****ing morons.

I saw something on Twitter last week that I didn't know happened, old news obviously but I missed it or dont remember it.
The year after the Bradford fire, Bradford played at Odsal Stadium Bradford, this was when their stadium was being rebuilt.
When Leeds visited their fans set fire to a chip van on the away terrace, their fans then threw stones at the fire brigade when they showed up.
Many years back I know, but I'm sure some of these fans are still going, or will have relations that attend matches.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I saw something on Twitter last week that I didn't know happened, old news obviously but I missed it or dont remember it.
The year after the Bradford fire, Bradford played at Odsal Stadium Bradford, this was when their stadium was being rebuilt.
When Leeds visited their fans set fire to a chip van on the away terrace, their fans then threw stones at the fire brigade when they showed up.
Many years back I know, but I'm sure some of these fans are still going, or will have relations that attend matches.
Bunch of *****

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

MJSowerby

Jan 23, 2020
Steyning
I've just been alerted to this thread. I decided to make this tweet as I saw a number of Leeds and Liverpool fans wanting the season to restart ASAP so they can win Promotion/The League. I didn't expect it to get quite as much attention but it turns out there's a lot of Leeds fans on Twitter. They seemed to have the idea that we are against re-starting the season and think that we want to scrap relegation. I did my best to reply to everyone telling them that's not true and we are only against playing at Neutral Venues. Amusingly a few called our club Scummy which made me chuckle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here