Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal programme available for £5

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
Anyone got there Programme yet? I ordered mine on the 5th and still no sign of it.

I received an email from the club on 22nd May advising that they expect my programme to be dispatched week commencing 01/06/20.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROGRAMME ORDER

Your limited edition of the Arsenal match programme is currently being bound and processed. Due to high levels of orders in the Albion shop online and the Covid-19 restrictions on warehouse operations, we are expecting your programme to be dispatched week commencing 1 June.

Thanks for your patience and support.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I hopefully have one on it's way...freebie just postage cos I am a diehard fan:O

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Mine arrived via Yodel yesterday.

3 months ago or not, the programme notes and the programme itself are from a different world now. Reading the additional measures the club were taking against Coronavirus, the standing down until further notice of Gully, Sally and Sammy the mascots doesn't seem as seismic now as it would have done then for example. :)

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
Mine arrived too. Anyone know the total print number, and were they all eventually sold or were some pulped?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Mine arrived too. Anyone know the total print number, and were they all eventually sold or were some pulped?

As I understand it, the content had obviously been prepared but they were not printed at the time of the original fixture (and postponement). It was only subsequently that the club decided to have a print run. I would suspect, therefore, that the print run was very much tailored to the level of orders received at that point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here