Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Colindale KFC.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did you see the Tweet about queuing for the rubbish tip in Birmingham? ( fire away with the jokes ) :D

Some people queuing from 3AM, someone else waiting from 9AM got in to the tip at 2PM and someone in their car with young children for several hours.

Unfortunately I can see that happening down here as soon as the local dump opens ..similar with the drive thru macs on Shoreham coast road...I will be in neither ...nothing to tip...and an uncle sams has satisfied my once every two months desire for a burger ....with another place providing me with a Sunday treat of a takeaway coffee

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Unfortunately I can see that happening down here as soon as the local dump opens ..similar with the drive thru macs on Shoreham coast road...I will be in neither ...nothing to tip...and an uncle sams has satisfied my once every two months desire for a burger ....with another place providing me with a Sunday treat of a takeaway coffee

I have read that some areas the tip has a booking system to stop queuing outside and keep to distancing rules inside the tip.

Shoreham tip will probably open the same day as Macs . I'm not sure what is happening with either in Newhaven but this is the thing that would happen, and the swing bridge would also open the same morning.
I'm sure everyone is missing sitting in traffic on the A259 :rolleyes:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have read that some areas the tip has a booking system to stop queuing outside and keep to distancing rules inside the tip.

Shoreham tip will probably open the same day as Macs . I'm not sure what is happening with either in Newhaven but this is the thing that would happen, and the swing bridge would also open the same morning.
I'm sure everyone is missing sitting in traffic on the A259 :rolleyes:

Don’t advertise that ...people will go out just for that :D

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Colindale is a depressing, souless place. Doesn't surprise me that KFC is so popular.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Colin Dale is a good mate of mine and runs his business C&R Electrics over here.
I don't know who R was, or used to be.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bognor KFC is now open.

I know this because yesterday evening it was impossible to travel West on the bypass, as the KFC queue was out of the carpark onto the single lane road and beyond the McDonald's roundabout.

That particular KFC franchise has to be the worst in the country.
It has almost put me off fried chicken entirely.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just popping out for a burger, I'll be back...
[tweet]1263087142290554881[/tweet]

... tomorrow.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

... tomorrow.

When the queue is that far back, how many of those cars are people just assuming their lane is blocked? Imagine how frustrating it will be when an hour later you get close enough to see that the road is clear past the turning for the drive in and you should have just changed lanes.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

... tomorrow.
Surely some of them must've been sitting in that just thinking it was just a queue of traffic!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A variation on the theme:-

skegness_disabled_toilet_queue_bbc_1.jpg
Skegness beach had one public toilet available

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-52742519

:ohmy:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I ever joined a car queue for a McDonalds that takes longer than 10 minutes, I hope the person behind me just gets out of his car, taps my window, and shoots me in the face. Best for all concerned.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here