Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex Stadium Tour cancelled in March, and still no refund!

cyberleech

May 21, 2013
Has anyone else had trouble getting a refund? My daughter bought the ticket for an Amex tour for my Christmas present, but supporter services still not processed a refund.

Not huge amounts of ££'s, but hey....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Has anyone else had trouble getting a refund? My daughter bought the ticket for an Amex tour for my Christmas present, but supporter services still not processed a refund.

Shocking!

Contact Sky news or Piers Morgan. I am sure they are looking for some major news to expose wrongdoing!

Even worse!

Just heard Love Island has been cancelled.:p

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Shocking!

Contact Sky news or Piers Morgan. I am sure they are looking for some major news to expose wrongdoing!

Even worse!

Just heard Love Island has been cancelled.:p

........ then phone them. I’m sure they’ve got little else to worry about.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I had just paid £45 far an Arsenal ticket hours before it was cancelled. I presumed it would be valid when the fixture was re scheduled god know what will happen now :shrug:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I had just paid £45 far an Arsenal ticket hours before it was cancelled. I presumed it would be valid when the fixture was re scheduled god know what will happen now :shrug:

Myself and two sons as well as thousands of others will be getting refund for five home games missed. That`ll cost the club !

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I got a full refund, £100.00 club shop vouchers & 50% off re booking and club tour for the future.

Ring them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

What did they say when you rung them ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Myself and two sons as well as thousands of others will be getting refund for five home games missed. That`ll cost the club !

Will you take a voucher valid for 12 months? :wink:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

their policy is to wait until the game is rescheduled and then you can chose to keep the ticket or refund.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Maybe a collectors item in a few years !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here