Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Not something you see every day

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Was that an actual engine or motor the monkey had on its bike ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
W T A F ...... wow!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
The scariest thing though is how long mr pointy's arm is!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
[tweet]1257174215578447872[/tweet]

I always pictured you as a little younger. This lockdown is effecting us all

p04hvwnb.jpg

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I suspect he was actually pedalling and just making a motorbike noise, they do that all the time ???

Got you ........ I had the volume down....my uncle bought a monkey much like that home with him from when he was doing National service. It was mental and although it never attacked kids( unless they were eating ice creams) it did used to slap it’s knob around prior to creeping up and Trying to shag the dog.. It was quite well known 60 /70 something years ago in Worthing. It was called- genuinely- jacko.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Got you ........ I had the volume down....my uncle bought a monkey much like that home with him from when he was doing National service. It was mental and although it never attacked kids( unless they were eating ice creams) it did used to slap it’s knob around prior to creeping up and Trying to shag the dog.. It was quite well known 60 /70 something years ago in Worthing. It was called- genuinely- jacko.

That actually did make spit a mouthful of tea across the room :lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now enjoying imagining how Karl Pilkington would misremember/embellish this for an episode of Monkey News (ya ffff....)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oh The family have got loads of Jacko stories

One of my favourites is still my dad telling me the one when Jacko escaped and broke into Reginald Spells the wholesale fruit and veg suppliers in Worthing..They were a big place but Jacko took a bite out of just about every piece of fruit in the place. The local Bobby knocked on my uncle and dads door and asked if he could come down the road and - firstly identify the escaped monkey as their own and then try and catch him or restrain somehow because he had also bitten the first copper to turn up after the call in... he was very hard to recapture as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here