Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Stacey Dooley - whale hunting

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I normally like her investigative programmes but tonight she is way out of her depth and just asks questions where the answers are obvious. She’s just got excited on seeing a whale.
She was nearly at death’s door with sea sickness then recovered to ask the question “how did you feel when you killed your first whale, did it get any easier?”

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I normally like her investigative programmes but tonight she is way out of her depth and just asks questions where the answers are obvious. She’s just got excited on seeing a whale.
She was nearly at death’s door with sea sickness then recovered to ask the question “how did you feel when you killed your first whale, did it get any easier?”

Was thinking the same......very lightweight on this. She’s normally pretty good.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Not seen this one but I do love a bit of Stacey. She's really good.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
She’s on my list with Fred Dinnage and Ferne Cotton when the revolution comes !

Can’t stand her........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Never seen Ms Dooley but I recorded this since the subject is close to my heart. Anybody else remember the Nat Geo series about Sea Shepherd and their exlploits in Antarctic Ocean?
Anyway, I will watch this and come back.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I used to have a bit of respect for her - being a teenage girl she regularly stood up to Tommy a Robinson and his goons in her hometown Luton - but yes her tv shows are crap. Yesterday was just rubbish.

She’s hardly Donal McIntyre

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I used to have a bit of respect for her - being a teenage girl she regularly stood up to Tommy a Robinson and his goons in her hometown Luton - but yes her tv shows are crap. Yesterday was just rubbish.

She’s hardly Donal McIntyre

Easy on the eye but can’t pronounce her “t’s”. Infuriating.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
She's got a voice that could strip wallpaper off your walls. Might come in handy if you're doing a bit of decorating!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here