Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Help! Online mulitplayer games

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hi NSC, does anyone know of any games that can be played online with multiple people? I've found some browser based games but does anyone:

a) know any good browser games

b) know any playstation games where we can play multiplayer with two people using one playstation and a third and fourth using different ones?

Thanks for any help!

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
What does 'good game' look like to you? What are the aproximate age of the players?
Are you looking for something like Farmville, a racing game, a sports sim, a Fortnite-style shoot 'em up, board games, or something else?
Do you only want to play as the four of you, or do you want to play individually or as a team in a much wider game with 1'000s of others?
Help to narrow it down a little, and I am sure you will get plenty of suggestions...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hi NSC, does anyone know of any games that can be played online with multiple people? I've found some browser based games but does anyone:

b) know any playstation games where we can play multiplayer with two people using one playstation and a third and fourth using different ones?

Thanks for any help!
Try Google Stadia. Has free two months offer and of your setup is good enough, then should work on any crappy old pc but be pretty good quality. Just need a keyboard and mouse or old controller and it's launched through Google Chrome.

And there are a bunch of free games you can immediately claim.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Thanks for any help!

Very much depends on what you are looking for...

Tabletopia.com has lots of boardgames you can play online (in a browser) using a virtual table (several hundred are completely free - the rest need to be owned by whoever hosts the table and the other players can access for free).

If you want to take that sort of thing one stage further then get Tabletop Simulator on Steam (£15) and you'll have access to about 15,000 board games of ever increasing complexity (but everyone has to have TTS to play so there is a small financial investment).

If you are after FPS stuff then this doesn't help.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What does 'good game' look like to you? What are the aproximate age of the players?
Are you looking for something like Farmville, a racing game, a sports sim, a Fortnite-style shoot 'em up, board games, or something else?
Do you only want to play as the four of you, or do you want to play individually or as a team in a much wider game with 1'000s of others?
Help to narrow it down a little, and I am sure you will get plenty of suggestions...

I'm going to get back to you on these. The best I can offer at the moment is something relatively simple to play, just the four of us and we're all in our late 30's early 40's. The rest I7ll need to speak to them as I usually leave it all to them...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here