Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do you agree with Prince Charming?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Steve Parish on Project Restart

Crystal Palace FC Chairman Steve Parish has shared his views on the Premier League's 'Project Restart' in an article published in the Sunday Times

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2020/ma...emier-league-project-restart--crystal-palace/

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Same view as the Albion’s, or at least Paul Barber’s, isn’t it?

Try to complete the season if it can be done safely.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Same view as the Albion’s, or at least Paul Barber’s, isn’t it?

Try to complete the season if it can be done safely.

Safely??? Their rat infested dump could never be safe, ever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All I want to know is, why is he wearing ladies sunglasses in the photo? ???

To go with his ladies' knickers?

Edit: Having read his 'article' he seems to be saying that if it is possible somehow to finish this season at some point then he thinks this would be a good outcome.

In other news, the Pope declares himself a Catholic, and some bears are found shitting in the woods.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Charming is an idiot.

His predecessor Simon Jordan speaks much more sense.

That may be so, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A lot of waffle just to say we should finish the season if it is safe to do so and we can give players the confidence that it will be safe.

An alternative view, we need to get the money rolling in, otherwise no one is going to pay £150m for Mr, Tumble.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Finishing the season if its safe? I could see how it is sensible. I'd take that a lot of times, just like I'd like to find a million bucks under my couch.

But safe or not... in this case it would be nice if the season was just nulled. The league table and remaining schedule looks pretty bad from a Brighton perspective. At this point though I think Potter would be allowed to stay (which to me is more important than the division) regardless if the team stays up or gets relegated and considering how well run the club is I'm fairly certain he would carry them up again.

But for a lot of reasons I want the season cancel. I dont feel like the team performed bad enough to deserve relegation either, so there would at least be a tiny crumb of fairness in just cancelling the shit. Sure, give the gold to Liverpool if they want it as I think their situation is, to a small extent, affecting the decision making.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
However much he tries to appear otherwise, he is always a younger Alan Bennett to me.

'Beyond the fringe' seems very appropriate...

Capture 74.PNG Capture 75.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here