Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New special edition Albion home shirt (NHS)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...ank-nhs-and-key-workers-on-special-home-shirt

Very nice, but I have questions:

a) Is this a transfer/sticker OVER the Amex logo?

b) Is it ok to get Covid 19 on the back? (Edit: I've gone with March 20)

ADULT SPECIAL EDITION SHIRT.png

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Can we please stop all this NHS stuff. NHS this, NHS that. There are other things happening in the world … although not many.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can we please stop all this NHS stuff. NHS this, NHS that. There are other things happening in the world … although not many.

You make [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] s request to treat others on this board with understanding, respect, and kindness, a lot more difficult than most, don’t you?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Congratulations on being catastrophically wrong.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

el punal

You’d better hope and pray that you don’t end up in hospital anytime soon, you might regret making those comments.

I’ll give you the benefit of doubt that your post is a wind up, if not . . . .

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Why do people still reply to Goldstone?

Proven himself time and time again to either be a very thick racist, homophobic attention seeking bellend or a wind-up. Either way, one of the few posters this site would be better off without.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

No.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Exactly, I was planning to trim my pubes tonight at 8pm and this damn NHS nonsense at the same time makes it very difficult to shave and clap at the same time.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Exactly, I was planning to trim my pubes tonight at 8pm and this damn NHS nonsense at the same time makes it very difficult to shave and clap at the same time.

You could use the shavings as some sort of makeshift confetti?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
That is very cool. ordered one for my daughter, I've stopped wearing shirts but I would be very proud to wear that one, so I might borrow it. The people working in the NHS are on a different level, their bravery and dedication is astounding.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else open this thread in the hope of seeing an Albion shirt with some sort of rainbow detailing?

A big ask given Nike's processes, I appreciate, but something like a single rainbow stripe down the middle would be immense.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I don't mind the clapping, it's all the pot banging, car honking and even more irritating, peoples house alarms going off at exactly 8pm ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here