Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Capture BBC

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you want a gripping 6 part series give this a go.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The BBC has confirmed that a second series of its surveillance thriller, The Capture, is in the pipeline.

The six-part second series sees Holliday Grainger return as Rachel Carey, and will follow series one’s shock ending that saw Carey seemingly join forces with the shadowy correction team she had previously sought to expose. The Bafta Award-winning Ben Chanan – who created, wrote and directed all six episodes of series one – will also return to helm series two. Further details and casting will be announced in due course.

Grainger says: “I’m excited to be joining Ben Chanan and the team for series two of The Capture. Ben’s meticulously researched world challenges the boundary between possible and probable dark truths and constantly keeps you guessing. I can’t wait to explore what he has in store for Rachel Carey next.”

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The BBC has confirmed that a second series of its surveillance thriller, The Capture, is in the pipeline.

The six-part second series sees Holliday Grainger return as Rachel Carey, and will follow series one’s shock ending that saw Carey seemingly join forces with the shadowy correction team she had previously sought to expose. The Bafta Award-winning Ben Chanan – who created, wrote and directed all six episodes of series one – will also return to helm series two. Further details and casting will be announced in due course.

Grainger says: “I’m excited to be joining Ben Chanan and the team for series two of The Capture. Ben’s meticulously researched world challenges the boundary between possible and probable dark truths and constantly keeps you guessing. I can’t wait to explore what he has in store for Rachel Carey next.”

Fantastic, superb drama!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Was on last night - don't think it was a repeat.

Army bloke on CCTV assaulting his [attractive female] lawyer in the street and abducting her but he claims she got on the bus ...

Sure this is the same programme I watched a few months back about a black politician being "faked" on TV [interviews]

Or are my wires crossed?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Army bloke on CCTV assaulting his [attractive female] lawyer in the street and abducting her but he claims she got on the bus ...

Sure this is the same programme I watched a few months back about a black politician being "faked" on TV [interviews]

Or are my wires crossed?
Yep it was a repeat….the one about the black politician followed it, so wasnt a repeat

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Or are my wires crossed?
I sometimes feel that posting on NSC is like serving an apprenticeship for when I eventually go into a care home ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here