Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Well done boris!!!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I was always taught you fall in love , get married and then think about having children . Seems times have changed ....

No really, it’s been going on from day dot hasn’t it.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
How many children from how many diffrent women I am sure I saw somthing very similar on TV about living on income support in highly deprived areas

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[tweet]1255437790717845511[/tweet]

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How many children from how many diffrent women I am sure I saw somthing very similar on TV about living on income support in highly deprived areas

Officially six, with 3 different women. 4 with his second wife, 1 with a mistress and then the boy born this morning. Far be it for me to comment on other rumours we may hear.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Heartwarming. Facing death then the joy of a new life all in a couple of weeks. So pleased for the couple.

Any news on the name .. Covid (boy) Corona (girl) whiff whaff Johnson?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Not very becoming of a PM to go around impregnating 4 different women , not even his wives ! Morally not sure how that can be excused by being in 2020 .

The only small excuse is that I presume financially he is looking after all his children . Likely to cost him several thousand a month.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The joy of six

Officially six, with 3 different women. 4 with his second wife, 1 with a mistress and then the boy born this morning. Far be it for me to comment on other rumours we may hear.

Great news for Boris, Carrie and the country, a rare happy moment amongst the doom and gloom.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
*awaits tweet from Piers Moron flaming Boris for not being at PMQs today*

Tomorrow

*awaits question at press conference from Kuessenberg or Peston asking why Boris is back at work when his G/F has just had a new baby and is he going to apologise for setting a bad example to new fathers everywhere*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here