Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emmerson

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Screenshot_20200428-120206.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Also a bid in for Ricki Lake and Carlton Palmer, I hear. All big fans of Brighton as they Love Beach. What a Trilogy that would be.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
15 years old, 2 first team appearances, 0 goals, Devt. squad obvs

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Also a bid in for Ricki Lake and Carlton Palmer, I hear. All big fans of Brighton as they Love Beach. What a Trilogy that would be.

Time for your Brain (Salad) Surgery, methinks :)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, at least we don't have to worry about getting a highlights video, photo of WAG, FIFA card, or Transfrmrkt valuation for this chap. Makes life easy for the OP.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
15 years old ? .... and we are thinking of paying real money ?
Hardly development squad ... he must be still at school. Will his parents move with him ? Who is going to help him with his homework?

He still has a bedtime!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
15 years old, 2 first team appearances, 0 goals, Devt. squad obvs

15 years old ? .... and we are thinking of paying real money ?
Hardly development squad ... he must be still at school. Will his parents move with him ? Who is going to help him with his homework?

If he joined, he'd be a 1st-year scholar in 2020-21 (and the youngest one at that, with a birthday in August).

But yes, we would pay money for him - we signed another U-16 schoolboy from Swindon Town in January (Marcus Ifill) and the suggestion from the Robins' message board thetownend.com was that we'd paid somewhere in the region of 250k for him (possibly with add-ons as well).

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
If he joined, he'd be a 1st-year scholar in 2020-21 (and the youngest one at that, with a birthday in August).

But yes, we would pay money for him - we signed another U-16 schoolboy from Swindon Town in January (Marcus Ifill) and the suggestion from the Robins' message board thetownend.com was that we'd paid somewhere in the region of 250k for him (possibly with add-ons as well).

is the Ifill lad anything to do with the Ifill who used to play at Peacehaven.....or many Sussex county clubs ?

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere

Is it the case as cat 1 accademy we can poach - with sutable conpensation, but cant be poached ourselves?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is it the case as cat 1 accademy we can poach - with sutable conpensation, but cant be poached ourselves?

I think I've read that Category 1 academies can recruit from each other, so I'm not sure that we have any sort of protection as such, but yes, we are able to sign players from category 2, 3 and 4 academies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here