Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fair Weather Joggers and Walkers

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There has been a non-stop PARADE of people past our window over the last three weeks. A bit of rain this morning and no **** has been past in two hours.

I thought your daily exercise was essential?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did you really expect anything different from Brighton fans? :lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There has been a non-stop PARADE of people past our window over the last three weeks. A bit of rain this morning and no **** has been past in two hours.

I run every other day, today I shall use the treadmill as it's raining, seems sensible?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yet another 'look and them' thread :lol:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Similarly all these Covid-19 cyclists that have been clogging up the cycle paths and roads these last six or so weeks. Either do it all year round or piss off and get out of the way of those of us that do.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Maybe they've been sensible and checked the weather forecast - it won't exactly be sunny, but it's due to get less shit as the day wears on.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

They've decided to take a different route, due to the growing number of complaints of someone starring out of their window at them as they jogged/walked past, and shouting fair weather joggers.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Maybe they usually go to the gym or play a sport, and that option has now been taken away from them?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Give it 16 minutes...

7ac10930b01f155070f0864b8fa7f1f6.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bloody JCLs

Absolutely.

“Look at me, I’m doing my daily exercise”

“Er, no, Carol, you’re jogging for ten minutes a day at snail’s pace with a pair of ridiculous Beats headphones on.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Don't want to get their ridiculous Beats headphones wet, do they ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm not physically able to run so I walk, is this ok or is it only for people who can do exercise at a certain level?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe they usually go to the gym or play a sport, and that option has now been taken away from them?

Well, quite. This attitude is pretty unfair / daft.

If [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] lived round these parts he could have seen me walking locally during the day, with my wife, on each of the last 20 days, having never witnessed that previously.

Because:

A. I don’t normally NEED to walk the streets for exercise / fresh air, as I would normally be playing football or cricket, twice a week.

B. During the day I’d normally be at flipping WORK.

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here