Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] We know where they live........

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Argus 'crime' reporter covering response to story in Mail on Sunday about something in the public domain 5 months ago.

Quiet newsday?

(...in fairness I can fully understand people not liking Russell-Moyle )

Fair point, hadn’t noticed the dates. Still a twit mind.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know it happened a while ago, but it is indicative of the man. It is a tone set by the then leadership and momentum, and a persists to this day, with some of the vile postings by his and Momentums supporters during the election, and over this crisis.

If only labour could ditch that dimbot, Corbyn, and replace him with someone solid and sensible. Sir Steer Calmer, for example,

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know it happened a while ago, but it is indicative of the man. It is a tone set by the then leadership and momentum, and a persists to this day, with some of the vile postings by his and Momentums supporters during the election, and over this crisis.

Top whataboutery ! Waiting eagerly for these " Vile postings over the Coronavirus crisis "

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Ah, another thread designed to win the Paul Dacre Prize for making people really really cross.

Actually, this one has succeeded as far as I'm concerned. I'm APPALLED by this from the Argus report: '“We’ve still got a few more to route out, but because of your fantastic door-knocking, we know where they live,” he said.'

I'm even more FURIOUS that no one seems to have noticed. It's DISGUSTING.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's like they don't realise they won.

Brexit - tick
Conservative landslide - tick.

I mean, what else do they want?

Brexit- [emoji736]

Conservative landslide - [emoji736]

The Rt hon member for Kemptown & Peacehaven found with illegal images on his computer and 1 kilo of bugle ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D

Deleted member 2719

Argus 'crime' reporter covering response to story in Mail on Sunday about something in the public domain 5 months ago.

Quiet newsday?

(...in fairness I can fully understand people not liking Russell-Moyle )

What amazes me is Starmer still kept him on his bus, maybe the start of judgement issues by Sir Starmer.

Moyle is clearly a wrongun.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see mouldy brain and chicken little have jined the thread. I wonder what they are saying?

Oh, hang on. No, no I don't. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here