Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Is anyone else TANNED ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With this WFH malarky, and an entire week or so of unbroken sunshine, I've basically gone full-blown David Dickinson. My garden faces SW, so every afternoon I've had the Factor 15 on while I either work on the laptop or, as I've done today, read the Sunday Times pretty much back-to-back, and listened to podcasts / Alexa whilst basking in this glorious sunSHEEEEine.

Added to the fact the complete lack of barbershop action means I'm going Kenny Rodgers around the goatee and temples, I'm going to come out of this looking like the b@astard child of Grizzly Adams and Eric Estrada. Which actually may not be a bad thing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The luxury of having a back garden eh ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
With this WFH malarky, and an entire week or so of unbroken sunshine, I've basically gone full-blown David Dickinson. My garden faces SW, so every afternoon I've had the Factor 15 on while I either work on the laptop or, as I've done today, read the Sunday Times pretty much back-to-back, and listened to podcasts / Alexa whilst basking in this glorious sunSHEEEEine.

Added to the fact the complete lack of barbershop action means I'm going Kenny Rodgers around the goatee and temples, I'm going to come out of this looking like the b@astard child of Grizzly Adams and Eric Estrada. Which actually may not be a bad thing.

I think it’s time for a new sub forum named “Look at me” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Entire week or so? Bar about 3 days the entirity of lockdown has been unbroken sunshine! Albeit a bit colder back in the first few weeks.

But yep, definitely the first time I've picked up a tan in April

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is anyone else TANNED ?

Well, yes and no

NINTCHDBPICT000411547167.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes, though as much to do with it being the warmest/sunniest April on record as anything else.

Here comes the rain...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Tory :lolol:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I would have been aside from the fact that work was so busy and has only tailed off into this week when it’s going to sodding rain or be mardy.

Basically breakdown of the weather is my fault.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
No, my dominatrix hasn't been able to get here since the start of the lockdown.:whistle:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was ill for about three weeks so I didn't step outside once - I'm still dark though as that's my natural colour :smile:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Nope. Then again, it was snowing here last week.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I haven’t been this colour in april ever. Even when I was roofing years ago. My nose is peeling though.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Yep, been enjoying the lovely weather. Normally well tanned by end of April anyway but this spring has been exceptionally warm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here