Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How will you celebrate when social restrictions are lifted?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nice quiet in with a bottle of wine for me and Mrs Q

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Family BBQ already decided on, just praying that we are all still here. Uncertain times

Hammered doesn’t cover it. I haven’t had a hang over for years but I’ll make an exception

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Resume work as a burglar

Seriously, that first night will be a bumper night for them. Secure your home.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Def won’t go to pub on first weekend of it lifting though. All the amateurs will be out, like New Years Eve. Friends house for garden drinks to start with.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Def won’t go to pub on first weekend of it lifting though. All the amateurs will be out, like New Years Eve. Friends house for garden drinks to start with.

Do they have those outdoor heater thingies, then? Nice. It can get Fahucking cold in January.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just see the kids and grandkids, visit my old Mum and actually go into her house instead of shouting through her window.

If I’m honest, this lockdown malarkey hasn’t been too bad, apart from missing the family, and no football. I’d rather do this, than a 6 month deployment to the Falklands.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Would love to say a footy match or a gig, but suspect that's just wishful thinking. A meal out with the family would be nice. Too much home cooking for my liking, and I struggle with beans on toast!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Think they are going to need all the empty Nightingale hospitals around the country to deal with all the pisshead injuries.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just see the kids and grandkids, visit my old Mum and actually go into her house instead of shouting through her window.

If I’m honest, this lockdown malarkey hasn’t been too bad, apart from missing the family, and no football. I’d rather do this, than a 6 month deployment to the Falklands.

In the same vein, when I did my Falklands stint we only had letters to stay in touch with home, and when General DeBillier took charge , he downgraded the importance of mail so it took 5 weeks to get to us rather than three.
How would people have managed this lockdown with Eighties technology, no internet, no texting, no FaceTime, we are lucky it’s come along now, not 40 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here