Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Covid19 and Rip-Off prices.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
We have an old Woolworths site now occupied by Yorkshire Trading and was in town for working so called in for a tin of paint all the Soc/D two metre stuff observed but whilst paying and again like many Contactless i noticed hand sanitizer 500mls by the till for £9.99 six weeks ago more like 99p.:rant: Let,s just remember these 'Sharks' when better days return.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Crude oil prices have absolutely collapsed yet the lowest price I can find is £1.02... should be sub £1 .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We have an old Woolworths site now occupied by Yorkshire Trading and was in town for working so called in for a tin of paint all the Soc/D two metre stuff observed but whilst paying and again like many Contactless i noticed hand sanitizer 500mls by the till for £9.99 six weeks ago more like 99p.:rant: Let,s just remember these 'Sharks' when better days return.

Again, in English?

Crude oil prices have absolutely collapsed yet the lowest price I can find is £1.02... should be sub £1 .

Duty. It's all basically tax of some sort.

Plus, the reported negative price really wasn't at all, it was a nominal price for front month oil futures on one particular day. One of my mates is an oil trader and described it as "lot of crap in the media".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tesco Holmbush - 75p for Paracetamol which used to be around 35p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here