Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City have the best owners in football - fact.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Possibly the club with the best chef as an owner. Maybe [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] can give us his take on this, I think he’s a big fan :wink:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Possibly the club with the best chef as an owner. Maybe [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] can give us his take on this, I think he’s a big fan :wink:

It's hard to judge. They are usually all pissed by 2.45pm on Saturday match days.

Now I like a good bottle of TCP with my meal just like everyone else but that lot just can't get enough of the stuff

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] has already covered that :lolol:

Indeed :lolol: though he did post it while I was looking for a clip Sky HADN'T taken down from youtube.

In Delia's defence I'm quite often smashed by 2.45 on game day as well :drink: :angel:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

There was a rumour going around a couple of years ago that [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] went to a Levellers gig at Norwich Uni, but secretly was up there for 1 on 1 cookery class with the luvely Delia :wink:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There was a rumour going around a couple of years ago that [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] went to a Levellers gig at Norwich Uni, but secretly was up there for 1 on 1 cookery class with the luvely Delia :wink:

And as a result of which boiled egg on Toast will be my signature dish on next year's MasterChef

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here