Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] That Fridat Drinkies Thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Burning Sky Spring Ale 4 pinter from The Foghorn's delivery service.

Got a poker game in an hour, so taking it very easy, but the first half pint was enjoyed in the lovely sunshine in my back garden :whistle:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Salus Populi, a hoppy pale from a local craft beer establishment in Eastleigh. As it's in a 5L mini keg I HAVE to drink it all by Sunday else it will go off. Shame.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have some Aspall Premier Cru, my favourite cider nicely chilled awaiting me, and I was delighted when doing our weekly shop yesterday evening to snag the very last bottle of Aperol, so I suspect I'll be on Aperol Spritz (how very Tory of me) before the night is out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oranjeboom lager, treated myself to 8 cans today.
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]
Went in Roy's offie today and was drawn towards the Tennants Super, but thought I better leave that in the past .
:smile:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
EF7F9697-7FE8-4643-B19A-C090F87331D7.jpeg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might watch another episode of Inspector Montalbano later on tonight and enjoy a decent Malbec at the same time, which will be nice.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Oranjeboom lager, treated myself to 8 cans today.

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]
Went in Roy's offie today and was drawn towards the Tennants Super, but thought I better leave that in the past .
:smile:

Black 'n Orange 8.5% or the ladies Blue 'n Silver version at about 5%/:mad:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Burning Sky Spring Ale 4 pinter from The Foghorn's delivery service.

Got a poker game in an hour, so taking it very easy, but the first half pint was enjoyed in the lovely sunshine in my back garden :whistle:

:annoyed: they'd sold out of them by the time I went to order! And of everything else pretty much apart from the funky ciders I wasn't keen on. Settled for a couple of Leffe Brunes in the end, nice bottle of red for later.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:annoyed: they'd sold out of them by the time I went to order! And of everything else pretty much apart from the funky ciders I wasn't keen on. Settled for a couple of Leffe Brunes in the end, nice bottle of red for later.

I knew they must have been busy as the delivery was later than normal today. For some reason “I’m Waiting For My Man” by The Velvet Underground was playing in my head.....

Love that they’re doing this service. Real good guys who will get a lot of my money when we’re allowed out to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Only just realised its DRINKIE'S TIME !!!!! Proper Job and /or G&T's methinks.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I knew they must have been busy as the delivery was later than normal today. For some reason “I’m Waiting For My Man” by The Velvet Underground was playing in my head.....

Love that they’re doing this service. Real good guys who will get a lot of my money when we’re allowed out to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really busy with WFH this morn and only realised about half 1 I hadn't put my order in. Gutted!

Agreed though. Its a credit to them that they've only been there little over a year and yet they're doing so well even (comparitvely speaking) during this time. The Foghorn was just what Boundary Road needed when it opened

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have some Aspall Premier Cru, my favourite cider nicely chilled awaiting me, and I was delighted when doing our weekly shop yesterday evening to snag the very last bottle of Aperol, so I suspect I'll be on Aperol Spritz (how very Tory of me) before the night is out.

I bloomin love an Aperol spritz I do - best in a good Northern Italian city (Bologna , Brescia, Bergamo or of course the Lakes obviously )

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Had a delivery of Arbor Ales from Bristol and had their Mosaic & Shangri-La so far tonight - enjoyed both, wasn’t sure about the gluten free mosaic at first but a decent tipple,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here