Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Michael Eisner, Portsmouth and League's One and Two

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Rumoured to be part of a group of League 1 and 2 Chairman, keen on an immediate voiding of their respective leagues, with no promotion and relegation, but with Barrow coming up from the Conference.

Then a publication of provisional fixture list in June for a season starting in September, so clubs can at least start selling season tickets now and get some income in over the summer.

Can understand the logic, but still a hell of a minefield to navigate between now and the proposed start of the season.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Rumoured to be part of a group of League 1 and 2 Chairman, keen on an immediate voiding of their respective leagues, with no promotion and relegation, but with Barrow coming up from the Conference.

That's very interesting. Do you have a link?
I've had no luck finding anything on the Portsmouth News website, BBC Sport or The Athletic.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not very happy about that, League 2 was building up to a fabulous finish, Plymouth managed to get themselves into a promotion place, neck and neck with Exeter.
I still have 2 tickets for Argyle v Exeter that was supposed to have been played recently.
It will be a shame but I understand that it is a very difficult decision.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here