Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Robbie Fowler

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Sol Campbell and Paul Ince love to wave the 'I'm black I can't get a job in football management' card (acknowledge SC is currently in management) but what 'card' can Robbie Fowler wave? Chris Powell who is a a lower league journeyman manager gets to be involved with the England set up, what chance has Robbie Fowler got of doing so? Very little I would imagine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...d-Robbie-Fowler-struggle-manager-England.html

Awaits the predictable 'racist' jibes from the nsc liberal elite. I'm not.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Oh good. Look who is back. Anyone with any sense will look at the posting history of this moron and leave well alone.

BTW - are you clapping for the NHS staff you spent dozens of posts disrespecting with your addiction rants?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And for the avoidance of doubt

1.png

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Oh good. Look who is back. Anyone with any sense will look at the posting history of this moron and leave well alone.

BTW - are you clapping for the NHS staff you spent dozens of posts disrespecting with your addiction rants?

Is that all you've got ? How about dissecting my post then and tearing this 'moron' apart? Absolutely I clap for the NHS. Huge respect. Addiction? Some thick lazy prick losing his money in Ladbrokes? That ain't addiction. it's greed and stupidity.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is that all you've got ? How about dissecting my post then and tearing this 'moron' apart? .
That has been done on all of your other rants. You really think I am going to start arguing with a troll when trying to point out to others you are a troll. You aren't very good at it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Back to the subject in hand........

Fowler appears not to have made that much effort to get into management as such, thought he was more interested in doing up and selling houses including offering seminars he would actually have not attended as such.

Not sure why the thread title is Black Managers and the subject a white ex player trying to become a football manager

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
That has been done on all of your other rants. You really think I am going to start arguing with a troll when trying to point out to others you are a troll. You aren't very good at it.

If I'm a 'troll' and not a very good one how about pulling me to pieces then? A 'troll' as I dare to stray away from the 'acceptable' NSC oh so right on line.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

Fowler appears not to have made that much effort to get into management as such, thought he was more interested in doing up and selling houses including offering seminars he would actually have not attended as such.

Not sure why the thread title is Black Managers and the subject a white ex player trying to become a football manager

He's applied for jobs and got nowhere, unfortunately unlike Sol Campbell he can't wave the 'racism' card.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

There isn't a valid reason. Thread title needs changing, with or without OP's consent, to something like 'Robbie Fowler trying to get into football management'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There isn't a valid reason. Thread title needs changing, with or without OP's consent, to something like 'Robbie Fowler trying to get into football management'

Well - very clearly, there IS a reason, isn’t there.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Quite agree. Perfectly normal article about an ex-footballer who has struggled to get into management (and I guess part of the reason for that is that there are a lot more ex-footballers than managerial vacancies, even allowing that not all of them want to go into management} with no mention of black managers at all. Really weird thinking to put a link to this article in a thread and then entitle the thread 'Black Managers'. Unbelievable 'logic'.

Edit: It has now been changed - well done mods.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The only thing I can take from this thread is the knowledge that the original poster will be one of about five names that can be guaranteed to have started it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is the answer Jo Bellotti?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here