Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Pub Quizes

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Have any of you found any good websites to do online pub quizes/ quiz games to occupy your time?

Most of the ones I have found either seem ridiculous like the Buzzfeed ones or just a bit shi!t.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Jet Punk have some good ones, I'm a geography freak and l enjoy doing those, but they seem to have quizzes on almost every topic under the sun. Give them a try, they will while away an hour or two.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Have any of you found any good websites to do online pub quizes/ quiz games to occupy your time?

Most of the ones I have found either seem ridiculous like the Buzzfeed ones or just a bit shi!t.

There's one on Talksport Twitter every Friday night at 8 which is good, right mix between being too hard and too difficult and streamed live makes it feel a bit more interactive.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Try Sporcle

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Iif you go to You Tube search Virtual Pub Quiz , he does a live quiz every Thursday and Saturday , Thursday's quiz starts at 20.15 to allow plenty of time for our NHS clapping.

50 questions, various rounds, reasonably entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here