Do you have a garden ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Seen a couple of digs recently ( no pun intended ) about people having gardens. With the gardening questions thread I was set a wondering - how many people on here have a garden ? So simple question - do you ?

EDIT - Poll added especially for @HWT !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes thank feck, mental health would have taken a nose dive if we didn’t

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Private garden at back and comunal at front, although we're the only ones that use it. Been here 2yrs and never seen anybody else make use of it. Sitting out there now listening to my music.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've got a huge park over the road. Later in the evening I have it all to myself. So it's not so bad.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The building I live in has extensive grounds, including a lawn and a large wooded area which are all freely accessible to residents.

There are also multiple planted areas, which are maintained by a combination of a professional gardener and volunteer residents.

I'm very conscious of how lucky I am to have access to this kind of space, especially in the current situation.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yes we do. Had it half finished - decking installed [dont @ me to that ludicrous thread] but need about 4 tonnes of top soil and turf to complete. It’s driving me nuts that I have the time to do it in between work etc but not the material.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Jakarta Towers boasts a pond as well, Goldfish, Shibunkin, Golden Rudd, Tench, Frogs and Newts all fighting it out for mastery.

I only have Frogs and Newts. No bloody foreigners coming over here and fighting with our Rudd, Tench, Frogs and Newts in my garden :angry:

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Live in a small block of flats, in theory we have somewhere we could sit but we choose not to as we don`t get the sun until late afternoon. Southwick Hill is on our doorstep so i`ve been waling up there most days i`ve been working from home.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Seen a couple of digs recently ( no pun intended ) about people having gardens. With the gardening questions thread I was set a wondering - how many people on here have a garden ? So simple question - do you ?

EDIT - Poll added especially for @HWT !

Yes I do have a garden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here