Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Tick Tock

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else signed up for this? Mrs Crodo has opened an account due to peer pressure but not sure what advantages it has over other social media?

Looks like the lockdown world is going absolutely bonkers for it though.

???

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Anyone else signed up for this? Mrs Crodo has opened an account due to peer pressure but not sure what advantages it has over other social media?

Looks like the lockdown world is going absolutely bonkers for it though.

???

Just another video streaming social me me me media platform. The digital version of flared trousers, could have more legs though.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just another video streaming social me me me media platform. The digital version of flared trousers, could have more legs though.

Just a load of teenage girl wannabee stars using every trick in the book to show off their boobs, whether it be leaning down over the low down i phone, wearing crop tops or jumping up and down. One girl the other day said she was amazed at how many likes she had on one video where she had 'forgotten' to put on her bra.

Whats not to like?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We have two public NTP servers that customers can use - one called Tick and one called Tock. Nothing to do with social media but I was mildly amused when I found out.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Just a load of teenage girl wannabee stars using every trick in the book to show off their boobs, whether it be leaning down over the low down i phone, wearing crop tops or jumping up and down. One girl the other day said she was amazed at how many likes she had on one video where she had 'forgotten' to put on her bra.

Whats not to like?

What's her name so I can erm... report her.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
All it is is good looking girls that cant sing or dance. I'm hooked.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes, this.

If you don't mind your private information being uploaded to an servers in China, then go for it.

What information does it take that it doesn’t tell you it does?

Apple store security is pretty strict is it not?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else on here got Tick Tock?

???

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Bewitching: https://www.tiktok.com/@bellapoarch?lang=en

tenor.gif

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I have never understood the need to do things just because others are doing them.
Sorry, wasn't born to follow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here