Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Vitality Blast

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just been on the SCCC website to see if they cancelled the Buble concert yet (I got the Mrs tickets to go with her mates for Xmas and I could use the refund money :lolol: ). They haven't. But, not only that, the Vitality Blast T20 games are all on the site as going ahead and tickets can be purchased for the home games.

You'd be MENTAL to buy those. Wouldn't you ???

Much as I'd love even a little bit of cricket to happen to ease the boredom I can't see a packed house at Hove being allowed by 28 May when they're selling tickets for the Kent game.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Indeed. I’d actually assumed that cricket would have already done the sensible thing and cancelled this season in its entirety.

Holding on to false hopes of any games being played is surely total folly.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I'm in the same boat re Buble, and frankly I can't believe the multi-millionaire artist, with a young family, is even considering fulfilling his touring obligations in the current situation.

So someone, be it SCCC or the Buble promoters is currently sitting on a lot of money that a lot of people could do with at the moment.

As for the Blast and the 100, I think there's more chance of Michael Jackson playing the 02 than either of those happening to a paying crowd.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here