Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Sporting Memorabilia? Any going spare?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
On Monday, I am properly launching a multi sport fundraising drive, where people are chosen at every £250 to decide where the support package goes. It is an attempt to help make up the £18K a few Olympic athletes were on target to generate for numerous good causes over the last few weeks. the project in its lifetime has raised £501K for good causes..

Slowly building up experiences and memorabilia, but have exhausted the supply of direct athlete contacts outside my core Olympic sports, please don't get me started on agents turnaround time on requests (though to be fair they are getting a few at the mo I suppose).

So wondered if in return for a contra number of free draw tickets there was anyone with any general sporting memorabilia they are happy to part with? This would obviously come with full acknowledgement of your support. DM me and we can discuss.

This is also the opportunity for you guys to pile in and help us support any Sussex based good cause you know is struggling, and this includes sports clubs. The earlier you get involved the more chances to win for your chosen good cause - everyone at the end gets the chance to win the experiences and memorabilia for themselves.

We are slowly adding to the experiences, there will be at least six PCA Masters cricket matches in 2021 and we have a London football legends one in May 2021 being confirmed via good friends. So please follow us and check out the prize additions.

To enter visit here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here