Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Azerbaijan League Two

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I need to watch some live football, whatever, from wherever, so who will break cover first, China or Azerbaijan?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Haven't seen anything about coverage from the CFA or Azerbaijan. I believe Torpedo BelAZ will be broadcasting their league match on Sunday here: https://championship.abff.by/broadcasting/tournament

Might be worth keeping an eye on the other two Belarusian clubs who are at home this weekend and have been doing live stuff (Slutsk and Brest, fnarr fnarr.)

BATE aren't at home but broadcast their match live last Saturday on one 360-camera. Could have been my technological incompetence but I found it a bit like trying to watch the entire match lying down on the touchline level with the halfway line. Like being a water bottle with eyes, or summat. Be good if BATE could do more - they've got the resources - but I suspect fan protests might lead to the league being called off shortly.

Torpedo produced a Withdean-ish video with a funk soundtrack. They have a novel way of presenting man of the match trophies.

20200422000328.jpg

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Taiwan, Belarus, Tajikistan and Nicaragua are still going, possibly one other "istan"-country as well (who keeps track?).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To be honest if now is not the time to set up the inaugural monkey tennis premier league, I don't know when is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In all seriousness, does Seagulls player or whatever on earth it’s called now have any full 90 mins of old games?

I really fancy watching a full 90mins and pretending it’s live. Yes, it has got to that point already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here