Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2020 Thread

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Off topic maybe, but the Packers Nation is a man down in Wisconsin today.

My long time friend, who lives in the shadow of Lambeau, passed away suddenly yesterday...& Im devastated.

Raising a glass tonight to my Cheesehead buddy Duane, & thinking of his family at this time :(

1277270971.jpg.0.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
Off topic maybe, but the Packers Nation is a man down in Wisconsin today.

My long time friend, who lives in the shadow of Lambeau, passed away suddenly yesterday...& Im devastated.

Raising a glass tonight to my Cheesehead buddy Duane, & thinking of his family at this time :(

View attachment 130352

Sorry for your loss. At least you can be assured that their next game will be a victory in his memory as the Packers play the Jags.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Having lost 12 of the last 13 games to the Eagles the Giants finally figure out how to hang on to a big lead. Daniel Jones probably had his best game of the season. Are we finally getting something right?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Having lost 12 of the last 13 games to the Eagles the Giants finally figure out how to hang on to a big lead. Daniel Jones probably had his best game of the season. Are we finally getting something right?

Was fully expecting our lead to be overhauled as usual, but from what I saw on Redzone it seemed like our defence was very strong and Jones had a very good game as you say.

Two wins on the bounce and still wide open in this year's weakest division!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Played really well, eliminated sloppy errors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Amazing end to the Bills - Cardinals game. Glad I had Murray as my starting QB this week, although the rest of my team did naff all. Time to drop Landry, Singletary, and Hooper...!

I know the weather & wind was bad again in Cleveland yesterday, but all I can say about us is...Thank God for Chubb & Hunt. If teams made us put it on Mayfields shoulders, theres no way we would be sitting at 6-3.
I've always been in the "give him time" camp, but Im just not seeing a franchise QB developing unfortunately.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Amazing end to the Bills - Cardinals game.

Great finish, even if I’d have preferred the Bills to win!

Ducked out on watching Seattle for the first time this season. It was a 01:25am kick off here in Dubai, and I had a gut feeling it just wouldn’t be worth a night with no sleep. I was right.

Everything I said last week continues to hold true - we should stagger into the playoffs given our upcoming schedule, but this is a pretty ropey team.

And Russell Wilson did his fading MVP hopes no good with a total brainfart play just before halftime. He scrambles forward through the line, barely 15 yards from the end zone, the field opens up in front of him with just one Rams defender ahead - at worst he’ll secure a 1st and goal, at best he could even run it in... and he decides to lob a lame interception instead. If he hadn’t have done that, we would have gone in level at HT and maybe pulled off a result. Second worst decision he’s ever made (after THAT Superbowl interception, of course!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody glad the Packers weren't playing anyone good. :jester: :fishing:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vegas Raiders still rolling, Chiefs next so a piece of cake

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I was sitting in the end zone stands where Hopkins caught the ball... about 15 rows up. Season ticket holder since 2008 - picked a good one for the one game I can make this year. :)

Definitely mate, what a moment!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, and I was worried that we might actually win, but fortunately we cocked it up. For a team that’s tanking it was perfect, fun to watch but ultimately a big fat L.

Just how may tanks do the Jags own now?

Jul 7, 2003
Vegas Raiders still rolling, Chiefs next so a piece of cake

That was hard to watch as a Broncos fan. Particular lowlights include the 4 INTs and the spell from the start of the 3rd Quarter to 5 minutes into the 4th quarter where we managed a whole one yard of offense.

I know you have to try and give your QB confidence but when the coach in trying to deflect, talks about how the D gave up 30 points I imagine the D guys would be going mental as they were only off the field for 1 minute and 45 seconds of the third quarter so were probably knackered!

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
That was hard to watch as a Broncos fan. Particular lowlights include the 4 INTs and the spell from the start of the 3rd Quarter to 5 minutes into the 4th quarter where we managed a whole one yard of offense.

I know you have to try and give your QB confidence but when the coach in trying to deflect, talks about how the D gave up 30 points I imagine the D guys would be going mental as they were only off the field for 1 minute and 45 seconds of the third quarter so were probably knackered!

Team is ravaged injuries - the entire DL was out, no RT or RG and a 4th round rookie at C, missing the two best TEs - best offensive player and best defensive player out for the season. Lock is seeing ghosts since he came back from the injury - and he as 7 more games to prove he is capable of progressing and becoming an NFL QB. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Steelers now 9-0, if we can re-sign Juju we are set for WR depth with Johnson and Claypool looking the real deal.

I still think we need to improve on Conner at RB though. D-Line, O-Line and secondary absolutely stacked.

Big Ben comeback player of the year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here