Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Police arrest Chatham "balcony gunman"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Given the potential gravity of the situation, I shouldn't laugh but....Some comedy gold on this thread already :bowdown:

May I add, looks like a penthouse twaat to me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’m not reading through the other thread but is there a connection?

Rap music and the glorification of gang culture and gun crime. He was (according to the report) listening to rap music at the time he was firing off his guns.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Rap music and the glorification of gang culture and gun crime. He was (according to the report) listening to rap music at the time he was firing off his guns.

Ok ta.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Like in the 80s when all football fans were hooligans

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Like in the 80s when all football fans were hooligans

:shrug:

Could've been listening to Max Bygraves greatest hits for all I know. Or he might just be a colossal dickhead regardless of his musical tastes. Maybe he was monged out on crack. Or possibly all 3.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:shrug:

Could've been listening to Max Bygraves greatest hits for all I know. Or he might just be a colossal dickhead regardless of his musical tastes. Maybe he was monged out on crack. Or possibly all 3.

I think he would have turned the gun on himself...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you've already added to it on a Navy Lark / Uncle Albert styleeeeee :D

That, young man, was deliberate. Did I ever tell you the secret of good comedy? Timing. I'll tell you the secret of good comedy, oh yes.

Where was I?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Mr Alunomoh, who describes himself as the CEO of Truth or Dare records, could be heard repeatedly shouting 'call the police', while mentioning the names of the US rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious BIG" - The TImes.

Quelle surprise :rolleyes:

Another brain-infected "gangsta" wannabee sad act who thinks he's on the set of Boyz n' the Hood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here