Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old copies of Gull's Eye

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I've been clearing out a very large number of my Albion programmes, only keeping the significant ones.

I came across three copies of Gull's Eye from May 1991, October 1992 and February 1993. If anyone would like them before they go in the bin please PM me and I will mail them to you.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I binned my whole collection other than first and last, along with 55 years worth of programmes. Sadly nobody wants them any more and space is at a premium.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
sadly that is the state of stuff like this . .. I'm close to clearing another large chunk of old paper having ditched loads. I no longer keep any mags.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I binned my whole collection other than first and last, along with 55 years worth of programmes. Sadly nobody wants them any more and space is at a premium.

I pretty much knew that the programmes would be binned, but thought that the 3 Gull's Eyes might be of some interest.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For anyone who doesn't know - all copies of Gulls Eye (plus virtually every other Albion fanzine, over the years) have been scanned by [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] and are available to view, free of charge, on his earth-shatteringly excellent Seagulls Programmes website.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
For anyone who doesn't know - all copies of Gulls Eye (plus virtually every other Albion fanzine, over the years) have been scanned by [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] and are available to view, free of charge, on his earth-shatteringly excellent Seagulls Programmes website.

Blimey, what a website

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yes my collection went the same way a couple of years ago. It was hard to do wasn't it?

It’s one of my jobs on a rainy day, during this lock down. Not looking forward to it at all. I’ve always been one of those “ that’ll come in handy one day” types and have a garage and attic full of crap.
I remember being gutted if I didn’t get a programme or fanzine at a game, and now to just throw them all in the bin :down:
Tried to clear some stuff the other day and there was some original Loaded magazines from the mid 90’s and just before I lobbed them I thought I’d just check to see if they’re worth anything.
I put them back in the cupboard.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

I did exactly the same a couple of months ago. Nobody wants them these days.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I still buy them (to hopefully support the club) but don't keep them more than a week. I treat them like a magazine or newspaper I might buy and get rid of once read.

Exceptions being a handful of major games like the Cup Final and Replay, the Semi Final of 83, the promotion one from 3 years ago. I just don't have the room to keep them and store them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here