Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club flash sale

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I got an email earlier today advertising the online club shop sale, as I’m sure most of you did. I’m not entirely sure about ‘Big Josh’ bear though...

76b6bfdcc9c07a3e99e86901dc4173fb.jpeg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Big Josh looks bare

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A Tassel penis.... cute

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I got that email too. They really do sell some utter tat in the club shop. I can't remember the last time I made a purchase.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Albion shirts still full price mind, unlike just about every other club where prices have been discounted and in some cases heavily slashed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I got that email too. They really do sell some utter tat in the club shop. I can't remember the last time I made a purchase.

Sadly true, I would love to buy something but every time I go in there it is full of tat and nasty feeling clothing. The things I did buy when we got to the Amex (T shirts and sweat shirts) were overpriced (didn’t mind that) but shite quality.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Sadly true, I would love to buy something but every time I go in there it is full of tat and nasty feeling clothing. The things I did buy when we got to the Amex (T shirts and sweat shirts) were overpriced (didn’t mind that) but shite quality.
The stock in the club shop is either overpriced or shit, with the exception of a few items (mainly produced by Nike) which are almost certainly out of stock in size L.

It's an absolute disgrace for a Premier League football Club, whoever works in merchandising should be embarrassed. There was a better range of tat out of a van at Withdean.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Albion shirts still full price mind, unlike just about every other club where prices have been discounted and in some cases heavily slashed.

That's a good point. Can we assume that it will be a new kit next season? ( whenever that may be). On that basis won't they need to offload a lot of the current kit?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All shops appear to be heavily discounting stuff on-line however the clothing industry will be shat with this and all their seasonal clothing in the wrong place at the wrong time for at least a year.

When shops re-open there will be huge discounting

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Madness, still £50 for a third choice green shirt, which will probably never be worn again.

Slash it to half price and l might be tempted to buy one for my summer holiday .. . if l were having a summer holiday that is.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Is there a Brighton bandana or similar that could be made into a face mask? Serious question as every time I go into the site I can never find certain items.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Most other clubs seem to be flogging all their kits, training gear etc at low prices some dive 1 and 2 teams were selling kits for £10 and £5, suppose it would have been to raise some cash. How come it's not been done at the AMEX so far? Would be a good way to raise a few bob.

Stains are doing some BOGOF offers on their kits, West ham half price kits and Wolves 20% off. It's very rare these days you see Brighton discounting the kits. They must have a lot of stock just sat there.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
View attachment 122633

At least its better than this tat from Croydon :lol:

Alice the Eagle looks like she just received some very unwelcome news from an avian gynaecologist.

Seriously, who is in charge of product procurement for a lot of these clubs (our especially)? It's like they just browse through catalogues of brandable tat and say yes to whatever the salesman pushes. Obviously no thought goes into the process, let alone market research or gathering of trend data.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Alice the Eagle looks like she just received some very unwelcome news from an avian gynaecologist.

Seriously, who is in charge of product procurement for a lot of these clubs (our especially)? It's like they just browse through catalogues of brandable tat and say yes to whatever the salesman pushes. Obviously no thought goes into the process, let alone market research or gathering of trend data.

Former employee of Ratners Jewellers :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here