Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] jodie foster VS Juliannee moore, silence of the lambs

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Moore is good but Foster is just better than good.

I read once that Hopkins is on screen for only around 20 minutes of that film.......

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
If it's an "Act off" were looking at I'd go Foster every day. I like Moore (I'm a sucker for red hair,) but Foster is the better actor.

The real question is who plays the better Hannibal? Brian Cox, Hopkins, Gaspard Ulliel or Mads Mikkelsen?

It's Cox for me, Scottish bias.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If it's an "Act off" were looking at I'd go Foster every day. I like Moore (I'm a sucker for red hair,) but Foster is the better actor.

The real question is who plays the better Hannibal? Brian Cox, Hopkins, Gaspard Ulliel or Mads Mikkelsen?

It's Cox for me, Scottish bias.

Agree, and Manhunter is the best Lecter film

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I like the film Hannibal (much more than the book) but it can’t escape how poorly treated Clarice is by the story. It’s almost a different character, which makes the recast less jarring. Julianne Moore does what she can with it, but she can’t compete with Jodie Foster as it isn't a level playing field.

(Jodie Foster, when she did Freaky Friday and Candleshoe for Disney, was an early crush of mine, although it seems I was barking up the wrong tree. Her competition was Sarah Jane from Doctor Who and Charlotte Coleman from Worzel Gummidge.)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Has anyone seen Jodie Foster's Beaver ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here