Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If only we still had Errea shirts...

Jul 7, 2003
Saw that earlier - great shirt although I feel the 6yo kid may have had some help with the drawing!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Quality! I am sure we could change the dolphin for a seagull....we would be the envy of the league!

Brighton_Hove_03_grande.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Speaking of shirts, I watched a documentary about Admiral ( Get Shirty) the other day, great how they revolutionised the football kit, and replica kit.
Totally forgot we had Admiral kits until looking back at Stewart Weirs thread.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Where did you see this? That sounds like a good watch.

Was on ITV the other night, might be able to get it on catch up. Think it was after the Euro96 documentary.

https://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-21/itv-documentary-get-shirty-looks-back-on-replica-football-kit-pioneers-admiral-and-how-they-lost-it-all/

Interesting facts:
The old Coventry chocolate brown away kit is the holy grail in the kit world.
Leeds were the first team to introduce replica kit.
Wimbledon are the only team to wear Admiral now.
World Cup 82, England had a new Admiral kit but it was far to hot for the first game, so Admiral had another shirt made and one of the machinist travel to the airport that night and sat in the hotel room and hand stitched the badges on the shirts. when the players lined up for the next game the camera panned along the players and all the badges were in different places, one near the armpit :facepalm::lol:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
How cool would that be, as a kid, designing your team's shirt.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Was on ITV the other night, might be able to get it on catch up. Think it was after the Euro96 documentary.

https://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-21/itv-documentary-get-shirty-looks-back-on-replica-football-kit-pioneers-admiral-and-how-they-lost-it-all/

Interesting facts:
The old Coventry chocolate brown away kit is the holy grail in the kit world.
Leeds were the first team to introduce replica kit.
Wimbledon are the only team to wear Admiral now.
World Cup 82, England had a new Admiral kit but it was far to hot for the first game, so Admiral had another shirt made and one of the machinist travel to the airport that night and sat in the hotel room and hand stitched the badges on the shirts. when the players lined up for the next game the camera panned along the players and all the badges were in different places, one near the armpit :facepalm::lol:

Blimey, that's brilliant!

Begs the question though, why didn't they send a machinist that wasn't either pissed, or as blind as a bat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here