Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Sky Sports News have an feature on Ben White this morning and a future star for an EPL Giant...

I have to go to work, please can someone update this with what they say, as I fear we won’t even be mentioned in his development.
It will all be what a great job Dirty Leeds have done.

I didn't see it, but it might be a rerun of this which appeared yesterday afternoon - https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11981612/leeds-ben-white-efl-future-star?tt (11 minute video within)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Do you know what, I’m getting to the point that I’d rather the club gave White to Palace than sell to those Yorkshire wankers. Void the season **** them.

They are getting tedious. Taken on by Brighton 6 years ago, after being released by Southampton, and developed in our Cat 1 academy and through a series of well selected loans, yet a mere 7 months at Leeds and they think he’s their player.

Most importantly, he’s under contract for another 2 seasons.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we go down, and Leeds go up, shirley White will be sold. Not least because the Albion will need to raise several £10m’s in fees to mitigate the coming losses. Parachute monies come no where near covering them.

It doesn't matter what happens to Leeds. Far bigger teams would be in the bidding war.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They are getting tedious. Taken on by Brighton 6 years ago, after being released by Southampton, and developed in our Cat 1 academy and through a series of well selected loans, yet a mere 7 months at Leeds and they think he’s their player.

Most importantly, he’s under contract for another 2 seasons.

They claim he became so skilful because of Bielsa, ignoring or ignorant of the fact he was player of the season at Newport in his previous loan.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They claim he became so skilful because of Bielsa, ignoring or ignorant of the fact he was player of the season at Newport in his previous loan.

They've got a weird outlook. They're claiming Bielsa is somehow a God against Potter...yet Bielsa is the one managing a Championship club.

I would genuinely be delighted if they void the Championship season, just to see that 'big club' (who havent been a big club since 2001. Nearly 20 years.

We aren't a big club ourselves, but **** me they won't shut up...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They've got a weird outlook. They're claiming Bielsa is somehow a God against Potter...yet Bielsa is the one managing a Championship club.

I would genuinely be delighted if they void the Championship season, just to see that 'big club' (who havent been a big club since 2001. Nearly 20 years.

We aren't a big club ourselves, but **** me they won't shut up...

Insecurity. Trying to make others believe something they doubt themselves.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've never really disliked Leeds as such, but their fans have been shown up to be utter bellends about Ben White, and about bhafc 'not wanting to play more games this season just to avoid relegation'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Insecurity. Trying to make others believe something they doubt themselves.
As much as I doubt it, this could be a collective wind up.

It's a shame it's impossible to credit Leeds fans with that much intelligence, as it would be the ultimate - "well played, sir, well played".

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As much as I doubt it, this could be a collective wind up.

It's a shame it's impossible to credit Leeds fans with that much intelligence, as it would be the ultimate - "well played, sir, well played".

I guess it's plausible. If their team can collectively choke season after season, then the fans could potentially organise something equally as tragic.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

That's all part of the tediousness of their social media muppets. According to them, it's all down to Bielsa in 7 months, ignoring the previous 5 seasons under the wing of BHAs academy. If Bielsa is such a magician, then why are their fans happy to see them pay 20-30m for Ben White when Bielsa could just work the same magic on one of their U21s defenders for free?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here