Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ulloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Forgot that Harding played for Forest then.

Garcia's in pretty much the same position as us now. Celta are a point above the drop and they reckon he'll leave if they go down. He's annoyed with a couple of his international players because they sneakily went home when he hasn't seen his daughters in Barcelona and Madrid since lockdown.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I often wonder if the commentators realise what effect their words and reactions have on us fans.

All I have to hear on that video is "Lua Lua...on he'll go..." and i honestly start to get a bit emotional.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They say that on a clear night Ulloa penalty is still visible to the naked eye

If it's clear, pop outside just after 9pm tonight, and you might see a series of bright lights passing over to the north. These aren't, as has been postulated, the Starlink satellites, but all the shit penalties that have ever been taken, passing overhead. Ulloa's is at the front, as the worst.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Great day indeed, plenty of drink , absolute limbs , sore shins and throat.

Been on the piss all day and was starving so decided to get fish and chips on the way back to the station , our train was about to leave so we legged it and just made it on and as going through the auto sliding doors, they shut on my elbows thus releasing the pending feast all over the floor. The 3 minute rule kicked in, so managed to salvage most of the fish and chips but the carriage stunk of vinegar on the way back. Happy days

Jimmy Grimble

I often wonder if the commentators realise what effect their words and reactions have on us fans.

All I have to hear on that video is "Lua Lua...on he'll go..." and i honestly start to get a bit emotional.

It’s a brilliant piece of commentary.

The club have put out a lot of good footage in the last few weeks but it is so frustrating that they use the seagulls player commentary rather than the Sky commentary. This is especially the case with goals from the promotion season; the Sky commentary is far superior and gives a better feel of the picture of the season at the time as well as being more euphoric (as Daniel Mann is with the Lua Lua build up Ulloa moment).The QPR and Wolves games are cases in point. I can’t actually find the footage of those games with the Sky commentary anywhere.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A game I really wished I had attended, bottled it from buying a ticket thinking the playoff chances were dead. A special Away day...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
A game I really wished I had attended, bottled it from buying a ticket thinking the playoff chances were dead. A special Away day...

Not to rub it in but that it was. Hot sunny day, limbs ahoy from the Albion faithful, pipping Reading in such a late fashion and all topped off with some excellent drinking in the bars down by the canals after was stupendous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here