Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Which way do you hang your toilet roll?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I hang mine so the roll of toilet paper is away from the wall.

I find it infuriating when I find the toilet roll to be coming down against the wall.

So option B for me.

Option A
659d93273fd2e7bfcb682848cc6e1064.jpg

Option B

47ced518ab2fac69631894a83407651b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hanging behind the roll is almost as bad as using haitch rather than aitch

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Clockwise for me so option B
Also the tail is further from the wall and that couple
of inches makes all the difference to the ripping hand that may have become STAINED during the previous wipe which you may not realise so with option B there is much less chance of a wall stain.
Have a look when you next visit someone who is an option A’er and you will see what I mean.
This has been a real passion of mine so if anyone would like anymore info or pictures I have accumulated over the years please PM me for a chat and I can offer tips/guidance etc.
Thank you I love this thread it’s so true to life

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Option B.

A is for chavs, reprobates and ne'rr do wells. And complete and utter barsterds.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
In the Toilet Paper Personality Test, 2000 people were surveyed on which way they roll their toilet paper, and on how assertive they are in their relationships on a scale of 1 to 10. The results revealed that those “who roll over are more dominant than those who roll under,” meaning they have a Type-A personality. Under-rollers are the opposite, being a member of the more submissive and laid-back niche. Sorry under-rollers, but you’re probably not going to rule to world any time soon.

The study also found that some over-the-roll-people feel so strongly about the orientation of their toilet paper, that they actually admitted to flipping the roll over if they come across a stray under-roll at someone’s house.

https://www.maxim.com/news/toilet-paper-direction-2016-4

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Wherever the puppy leaves the end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here