Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Nightmare Neighbours - SOUTHWICK EDITION

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
5STAR right now - channel 128 on Sky (or 228 on +1 at 10pm if you've missed the start)

An utter HORROR show along Old Shoreham Road just before Holmbush. There's job sackings, awkward parking, neck tattoo's, skips, a slightly grubby laptop, a wing mirror being HURLED, and some jogging in jeans. Interspersed with some northern scotch jocko dispute in Glasgae involving a dog, but the MAIN action is in the WICK.

Unmissable.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
5STAR right now - channel 128 on Sky (or 228 on +1 at 10pm if you've missed the start)

An utter HORROR show along Old Shoreham Road just before Holmbush. There's job sackings, awkward parking, neck tattoo's, skips, a slightly grubby laptop, a wing mirror being HURLED, and some jogging in jeans. Interspersed with some northern scotch jocko dispute in Glasgae involving a dog, but the MAIN action is in the WICK.

Unmissable.

What’s channel 128 on Sky called....oops 5star :facepalm:

151 on VM

Classless lot in Southwick:whistle:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Caught the tail end. Awful for the innocent family, even now they don’t know what lies next. You either need an extended family good with their fists (stooping to the scummers level), or a thick skin with a very interested local police force.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I’m watching it....halfway through....do they not understand that Southwick is not Brighton...it’s in another county for starters

Playing to the nation I suppose, being as nobody would've heard of the North Side Wick. They'd have been more geographically accurate calling it Shoreham, but there may have been a devastating kickback on house prices.

In any case, a salutary tale. The chilling reinactments when he went out for a jog in his jeans and anorak. The teddy on the keyring, flailing helplessly. Those ominous twin skylights in the house over the road. This had everything.

Frankly I can't wait to run the gauntlet past the crime scene later this week between these two warring factions, the next time I drive to Tesco.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Playing to the nation I suppose, being as nobody would've heard of the North Side Wick. They'd have been more geographically accurate calling it Shoreham, but there may have been a devastating kickback on house prices.

In any case, a salutary tale. The chilling reinactments when he went out for a jog in his jeans and anorak. The teddy on the keyring, flailing helplessly. Those ominous twin skylights in the house over the road. This had everything.

Frankly I can't wait to run the gauntlet past the crime scene later this week between these two warring factions, the next time I drive to Tesco.

Lol...I’m passing there tomorrow...those skylights such a giveaway despite them blurring the house number

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I've had run in's with the *****. The mum and dad are as bad as the kids. I've also reported them to the police and it did calm down after but it was a last resort as the dad is a copper. They are scum.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
First I thought this was about Easy’s neighbours, then i thought it was about Britain’s answer to The Jackson 5. :ffsparr:

band-5-stars-five-members-l-r-stedman-lorraine-denise-doris-and-delroy-five-star-shutterstock-ed.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Our neighbours can be a pain, they moved in a couple of years ago when the fanastic neighbours moved out. They took an instant dislike to us, I don't know why. They had a couple of dogs, one which was ok and a pitbull they refused to get nuetered, which was a nightmare.
He would try and take chunks out of you when standing near the fence line or gardening.
They had moved up to the hills from the flats, are bogan types and kept boasting how the dog protects them by killing the snakes that go on their property. Apparently he had killed 3 that year already.
We had our dog taught to avoid them and to bark when any were around.
I said that he might get away with it a couple of times if he was lucky, a couple of days later he was found lying dead next to the shed alongside a sizable dugite.
It was a shame, but I had hoped that they would learn a lesson.
A couple of weeks after, they turn up with another pitbull puppy, who has not been nuetered and is growing up to be just the same as the last one, though this one is so distructive that they cannot let it indoors. It is just a matter of time, they never learn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here