Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] ePremier League Invitational

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Do we know if Monsieur Maupay is any good at eSports? I get the impression that he spends more time reading than gaming.
I reckon some kiddy from the U-18's might have been a better bet.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Do we know if Monsieur Maupay is any good at eSports? I get the impression that he spends more time reading than gaming.

He is streaming almost every night on Twitch... dont think he is playing a lot FIFA though.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Brighton 6-1 Villa

Not a bad start from our Neal but John only started playing Fifa a few weeks ago!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

My son reckons he's ok. He was always going to lose to the e-sports pro he was drawn against in the Leyton Orient tournament but gave a good account of himself. Son also managed to team with him on a game of Fornite straight after. :thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
_1  LIVE  Raheem Sterling v Wilfried Zaha   ePremier League Invitational Tournament   Last 16   .png

We didn't get to see Zaha crying. Shame.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Maupay vs. Billing at 14:30 today.
Now all being shown through BBC Sport website too. This match for Neal is being talked about as producing the tournament winner.

I'll be making sure work is out of the way by 14.30 so that I can tune in and will him on. Massive game.

This match for Neal is being talked about as producing the tournament winner.

Being an old fart and having never played any artificial foootball other than Subbuteo and blow football, how can anyone judge which team might or might not be the winner when there are still 16 teams left in the competition?

Presumably knowbody other than friends would know how good or bad a player would be? Is there a form guide? Presumably their ability on grass would have no bearing on their ability in front of a screen?

Actually, I'm starting to regret I asked this :dunce:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
My youngest is LOVING this. If only I could understand how to play I would too.

Great to see that footballers are good fun too, Zaha Sterling was a cracker and I must say, I like them both more after that!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Maupay is 19/20 with Bet365, Billing @ 17/10

Lets hope the bookies are right!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My youngest is LOVING this. If only I could understand how to play I would too.

Do it! Yes you are going to feel stupid, bad and slow the first 10-12 hours of playing, but then you will understand how the controls work etc and thats when it turns from "wtf am I doing" to "this is quite fun".

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What’s the link for watching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here