Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I don’t mind the Stones singing but

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who the f..u+k are Sean Mendis and Keenan komemini...... I hope Louis Armstrong is at peace... feckking One Show... it makes me want to vomit now.... Jesus even Mo Sala is doing his bit....... and now Michael Owen showing folk how to do lockdown..... god

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And talking about The Stones ————— did you see them ? Still fecking top notch

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Who the f..u+k are Sean Mendis and Keenan komemini...... I hope Louis Armstrong is at peace... feckking OnecShow it make# me want to vomit now.... Jesus even Mo Sala is doing his bit....... and now Michael Owen showing folk how to do lockdown..... god

Has [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] hijacked your NSC account? :whistle: :smile:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Who the f..u+k are Sean Mendis and Keenan komemini...... I hope Louis Armstrong is at peace... feckking OnecShow it make# me want to vomit now.... Jesus even Mo Sala is doing his bit....... and now Michael Owen showing folk how to do lockdown..... god

Hello - was this an attempt to start a Sundat night drinking thread?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I didn't have a problem with staying in again until this came on the telly.

:shootself:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well this tuneless bellend with a guitar and lots of stills of empty cities is really cheering me up. I'm off to the kitchen.

Jan 30, 2008
Who the f..u+k are Sean Mendis and Keenan komemini...... I hope Louis Armstrong is at peace... feckking One Show... it makes me want to vomit now.... Jesus even Mo Sala is doing his bit....... and now Michael Owen showing folk how to do lockdown..... god
Sam smith :shrug:
regards
DF

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ok I’ve been breathing into a brown paper bag and I’m calm now..... its the worse of this lockdown isn’t it.... listening to bellend lockdowners ........ and the one show..... and the others...Oh Imwont forget them feckers

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And they won’t be happy till theyve driven that Captain Tom organ into an early grave..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hello - was this an attempt to start a Sundat night drinking thread?

No it wasn’t because I started drinking yesterday morning.....thank you very much.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Given up on it.

Right up its own arse and too self indulgent.

I know it’s a good cause but.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a terrible show, largely if not entirely based on a few Z-listers desperate to keep themselves in the public eye. Largely syndicated, massively insincere and that Sam smith **** seems very keen to forget his CV moment. I thought it was awful. Oh and that Coldplay bloke sang for what 20 seconds? Stevie Wonder aside it was self-serving tripe

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Elton is bloody hilarious these days though isn't he.

Proper Vic Reeves in the club style.

"Now, let's hear that sung properly...."

Terrible, but very funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here