Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] In These Troubled Times Who Would Make Your League Table Of PL Player Scumbags?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Presumably that Southampton scumbag whose crimes are so vile that he's been airbrushed from NSC and just about everywhere else overnight (superinjunction by any chance?) takes pole position, with Kyle Walker and Jack Grealish taking podium places. Anymore for anymore?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The geordie wife beater is up there....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
PFA representatives who are blocking players doing the right thing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Presumably that Southampton scumbag whose crimes are so vile that he's been airbrushed from NSC and just about everywhere else overnight (superinjunction by any chance?) takes pole position, with Kyle Walker and Jack Grealish taking podium places. Anymore for anymore?

Plenty about southampton scumbag all over Twitter. Not nice stuff either.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Palace Legend: Neil ’Sex-pest’ Shipperley.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Presumably that Southampton scumbag whose crimes are so vile that he's been airbrushed from NSC and just about everywhere else overnight

Plenty about southampton scumbag all over Twitter. Not nice stuff either.

I didn't see anything about any Southampton player on my Twitter TL

Searched using various hashtags and the only thing about Southampton coming up is about the sale of the club.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Serious rumours about that Southampton player. Glad I read who it was before the lawyers attempts to wipe it from record.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009

I can't find anything about this either. Would you mind sending the headline via a PM? Thanks.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Joe Lewis

Not only did he want to not pay his staff at Spurs - his company Mitchell and Butler is still charging landlords rent/fees on pubs that are not open.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here