Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I have a request, to see the great Gary Nelson goal at Charlton. I like many on here was present and regard it as the greatest goal I have ever seen live, it was akin to Giggs goal v Arsenal. Now I know it has been posted on here that no one seemed to have filmed it and no recordings have ever come to light but you never know someone out there may have come across something. I realise mobile phones were not around then and it would have only been possible to record it on a " cine " camera but perhaps a Charlton supporter was recording part of the game and it is not known by Brighton fans that this exists.
Wild long shot I know but maybe just maybe.......???

Last edited:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I have a request, to see the great Gary Nelson goal at Charlton. I like many on here was present and regard it as the greatest goal I have ever seen live, it was akin to Giggs goal v Arsenal. Now I know it has been posted on here that no one seemed to have filmed it and no recordings have ever come to light but you never know someone out there may have come across something. I realise mobile phones were not around then and it would have only been possible to record it on a " cine " camera but perhaps a Charlton supporter was recording part of the game and it is not known by Brighton fans that this exists.
Wild long shot I know but maybe just maybe.......???

That must have been some goal if it was better than his one at Brentford.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here