Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs have got some front!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Just read that Spurs have asked Pochettino to take a wage reduction to help club, after they sacked him in November!

You couldn’t make it up!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Spurs are going to come out of this with the worse reputation in Europe, used to be mildly indifferent to them, now despise their lack of compassion, intelligence and common sense. I would be seriously embarrassed to support them.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
When you consider he’s being paid £8.5m for doing nothing it doesn’t seem that crazy.

Contract is a contract, yes he MAY choose to donate some of his earnings to charitable causes and probably does but I'd tell them to take a hike!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He should absolutely tell them to **** off, and if he feels like it donate an equivalent amount to charity (if he isn't already doing so). Could Levy be handling this whole situation any worse ???

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I share the feelings of my fellow NSCers on this subject, but as someone working in Dementia healthcare, I have found Spurs to be very generous towards one of the gentlemen I look after, a lifetime Spurs fan. Players past and present have written and sent photos to him, and Poch himself was great in sending a signed letter and merchandise free of charge. All I had to do was ask. Haven't tried contacting Jose M. yet, but I'd be surprised if he didn't respond just as positively. I'm no Spurs apologist, but I just wanted to point out a different side to them. And as we know as Albion fans, the best thing to come out of White Hart Lane was Bobby Smith!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So we've got the best PL owner and Spurs have the worst.
On January 1st 2021 they'll still be a bigger club and everyone will have forgotten all about this.
Except we will always remember. Thanks Tony.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
If Poch wants to make a donation let’s hope it’s to charity rather than to Spurs. Keep taking their money Poch.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Poch should tell Levy through his solicitors to get stuffed.

After completing the stadium they had £123m in the bank, Spurs-licker Jenas boasts that his beloved WHL made millions a game (more than any other stadium), and a few NSC posters have let us know that Sky will be paying every £ in 2019/20 broadcasting payouts to clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here