Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Done, but don't really see the point unless 'Phase 2' is just for stuff OP never thought of including in ''Phase 1'. And how to draw many conclusions if a different set or subset of people responded to the two 'Phases'?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Done. Really would be interested in other English fans response as to why they sing homophobic songs against Brighton. Well we know why, but is it malicious or banter?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Done. Really would be interested in other English fans response as to why they sing homophobic songs against Brighton. Well we know why, but is it malicious or banter?

Doesn't need a PhD to work out it's supposed to be malicious, but - as I said in the survey - it's been so ever-present that it was always just so much background noise gormlessly lobbed at fans of BHAFC by pissed-up thick ****s until that point where society's perception of it changed. I mean, if it's intended to be malicious, who's it supposed to be hurting? Gay fans? Your boyfriend/girlfriend probably DOES know you're here. Probably here in the seat right next to you. Straight fans? Might work in other shitter towns, but not here, just makes the singers look like some kind of freaky throwbacks to The Land That Time Forgot. IMHO, like

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Doesn't need a PhD to work out it's supposed to be malicious, but - as I said in the survey - it's been so ever-present that it was always just so much background noise gormlessly lobbed at fans of BHAFC by pissed-up thick ****s until that point where society's perception of it changed. I mean, if it's intended to be malicious, who's it supposed to be hurting? Gay fans? Your boyfriend/girlfriend probably DOES know you're here. Probably here in the seat right next to you. Straight fans? Might work in other shitter towns, but not here, just makes the singers look like some kind of freaky throwbacks to The Land That Time Forgot. IMHO, like

Agree with every word of that.

It must be 20 years since I heard even the old 'as long as they don't flaunt it, then live and let live' style of comment.

Maybe it is all very different in places like Burnley and Oldham, though. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here