Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom and Paul Barber Press Conference

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Saw that still of TB in the Argus yesterday. Thought then that he looked to have lost a lot of weight to the point of not looking all that well. Argus commentators - ok the very small numbers of those that are non-freaks - seemed to think similar. Might just be dodgy low tech broadcast related tho eh?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Annoyed that no-one on the Sky Sports thing this morning picked up Neville on his assertion that no PL owners had spoken out on the issues facing their clubs or shown the players the books to explain the situation.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just watched / listened to it all. Tony & Paul are consummate professionals and represent the club so well in all things. Very lucky to have them (plus Dan Ashworth & Graham Potter). Impressive.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Thought then that he looked to have lost a lot of weight to the point of not looking all that well...

How strange. The second I started playing the video I thought exactly the same.

Hopefully Uncle Tony's Missus is doing all the cooking at 'Chez Bloom' and it's all healthy, low calorie stuff - and he's got a metabolism like a Greyhound - which has resulted in him having the physique of a Ugandan Racing Snake. :rolleyes:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How strange. The second I started playing the video I thought exactly the same.

Hopefully Uncle Tony's Missus is doing all the cooking at 'Chez Bloom' and it's all healthy, low calorie stuff - and he's got a metabolism like a Greyhound - which has resulted in him having the physique of a Ugandan Racing Snake. :rolleyes:

Getting fit for the poker season ?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
A good watch, and great for the club to do this sort of thing. But you can't help feeling that things are pretty tough. Thought Tony looked particularly concerned at times (not used to seeing him like that). I hope the players step up to the mark and do their bit, salary-wise....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
A good watch, and great for the club to do this sort of thing. But you can't help feeling that things are pretty tough. Thought Tony looked particularly concerned at times (not used to seeing him like that). I hope the players step up to the mark and do their bit, salary-wise....

TB’s pot is not endless and I wonder if his other businesses are suffering too. Certainly Star Lizard won’t be doing much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here