Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Club Shop Leisurewear

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How do the sizes come out??

It's my birthday next month and I've asked Mrs Crodo to treat me to a house coat and this rather trendy Albion t-shirt for the garden.

1725-507.jpg

I'm an XXXL and they gave my size in stock but when I bought an official shirt before it came out a bit tight compared to other retailers of the same size.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

It's my birthday next month and I've asked Mrs Crodo to treat me to a house coat and this rather trendy Albion t-shirt for the garden.

View attachment 122343

I'm an XXXL and they gave my size in stock but when I bought an official shirt before it came out a bit tight compared to other retailers of the same size.

Deffo on the small size.Well at least the kits are on the small size, or could be i'm on the large size :)

When they had Erra sizes were good never had this problem.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Many thanks both, a little bit disappointing, looks like I'll be asking Mrs Crodo for a housecoat and a book token instead.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
All the kits and shirts are "Italian footballer" size. So, designed to be skin tight on a male model. So I always need to get a size (at least) bigger than I would buy in any other shop.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

View attachment 122343

I first looked at this on my phone, I've now looked on my laptop, and it's much bigger on my laptop, so, perhaps order it on your laptop if you want it bigger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here